I'm going to get titfucked

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I couldn't be more excited.

I've been out of town for the past four days on a little business trip. Horny as fuck, I've been waiting and waiting to get home to my hot little fiance. Now the wait is almost over.

She's a perfect, busty little cutie with bombshell tits and a killer body to match. You'd love her, she's gorgeous in all regards: Sparkling eyes, fantastic skin, thin, but not too thin, a nice little bubble butt, and the kind of tits that you can't help but jerk off to. She's about 5'4" and her bra size is 36 DD. She's one of those perky little things with the killer body of a teenager and the tits of a goddess that takes every chance she can get to show off her tits with low cut tops and tight-fitting clothes. She's perpetually spilling over the top of her shirts and I'm constantly amused by the starved stares of strangers, waiters, and passersby.

So, here's the situation. Before I left town, she took me aside, pulled down her top, exposing her soft brown nipples to me, and told me to give them a little suck before I left for the airport.

Natually, I did so with delight!

Three or four minutes into it (who can measure time when in heaven?) I feel her hands pulling at my belt. Before I know it, her silky-soft tits are gently caressing the head of my cock. She gives it a few licks and a sucks wetly at the tip of it for me and then tells me that I can do anything I want with her tits when I get home.

So....my cock has been aching over that for the past four days and I'll be home in just two more. Each night as I lay in bed, I have fought the urge to beat off to images of her plump, jiggly, and oh-so-pale titties. It's a hard urge to fight!!!! These tits are phenomenal!!!! But, knowing that in just a couple of days that I'll be in tit-heaven has kept me from wasting any of my cum.

What should I do with those luscious globes when I get home? Do I give them a nice oil massage and fuck her dripping pussy? Do I let her jerk me off in the car (at the airport) all over her honey-brown nipples? Or, do I go for a nice titty-fucking? Maybe there's another option that I should be considering?

Anyone have any advice for a man about to get some sweet titty action?

totallytimmy said:
My best advice? Take pictures! :)

:roll: I'm sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any pictures! My fiance wouldn't want her pictures on the internet. I know that we'd all enjoy it, but she wouldn't be too happy with having her picture up here. And, we all know that a happy woman is a horny woman. ;)

That being said, just one more day until I get some tits!!! YES!!!!

I still haven't decided on what I am going to do, but I'm starting to think that a nice soapy shower might be a good starter...mmmmm....

Tit fuck the living hell out of the little minx!

breastofthebreast said:
Do I give them a nice oil massage and fuck her dripping pussy? Do I let her jerk me off in the car (at the airport) all over her honey-brown nipples? Or, do I go for a nice titty-fucking? Maybe there's another option that I should be considering?

Anyone have any advice for a man about to get some sweet titty action?

My advice, do all three and then add in a few extra moves for extra satisfaction ;)

oh FUCK YES!!! That was GOOD!!! I'll tell everyone what happened when I get some downtime in a day or two...for now, I'm gonna go play with more tits and I'll tell you all about it in a few. 8)