God Girl On Periscope Has Some Big Tits

This is apparently from the uncut version of the above video (around 17:55), in an edit the frame was removed.

qxVDLaA5_o.png

I really hope someone has more of these girls. Before my harddrive got corrupted, I had at least 3 videos from Peri where this girl was dancing in bikini. One at daytime, one in the pool and one in the evening. Prolly streamed their party/evening. Haven't been able to locate it again after that, but at least now I know the name. I don't think these videos were streamed under the Elis22101-account, but rather her friends.

This is apparently from the uncut version of the above video (around 17:55), in an edit the frame was removed.

View attachment 3609166

I really hope someone has more of these girls. Before my harddrive got corrupted, I had at least 3 videos from Peri where this girl was dancing in bikini. One at daytime, one in the pool and one in the evening. Prolly streamed their party/evening. Haven't been able to locate it again after that, but at least now I know the name. I don't think these videos were streamed under the Elis22101-account, but rather her friends.
Thank bri

I think she was a webcam model with a brunette friend

Apparentemente questo è dalla versione non tagliata del video sopra (intorno alle 17:55), in una modifica il fotogramma è stato rimosso.

View attachment 3609166

Spero davvero che qualcuno abbia più di queste ragazze. Prima che il mio hard disk si corrompesse, avevo almeno 3 video di Peri in cui questa ragazza ballava in bikini. Uno di giorno, uno in piscina e uno la sera. Prolly ha trasmesso in streaming la loro festa/serata. Dopo non sono riuscito a trovarlo di nuovo, ma almeno ora conosco il nome. Non credo che questi video siano stati trasmessi in streaming con l'account Elis22101, ma piuttosto i suoi amici.
Who is "Prolly", bro? Do you have more info? I would help

Mo

View attachment 3609166

More bro