Giganto-asstia thread

Back when I was going to babs bbw bash parties there was this lady there she had to have the biggest hips and ass I ever seen in person she had to weigh at least 750 pounds her hips had to been at least 130 inches I definitely fuck her ass good when u c her ass u just can't believe yur eyes just pounds and pounds of asssss the only thing this was back when we had those flip phones this is b4 smartphones the video is real grainy I had lost that phone years ago her name is Yolanda Williams she lives in Houston but she had weigh lost surgery
Any fb or pictures?

the biggest ass ive ever seen in real life was this one brownskin lady she was about 5’6 around her early 50’s and she had arched eyebrows and had an ass so big i simply saw it out the corner of my eye while driving down the road on the way to campus , so i turned around and drove back to the dollar general just to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me and she was so big and wide up close that i just looked at her and froze up so i just proceeded into the store she also looked at me and smiled i knew i couldve bagged her forsure but i was still new to the game and she had so much ass i literally was at a lost of words so now im on the look out for her everyday everytime i pass that dollar general . I’ve never even seen an ass that big on the internet it was unreal but one day when i do come across her again though im definitely shooting my shot. someone i can compare her too shape wise would be pearaddiction but her ass was like it stuck out further and it was bigger but i’ve never seen pearaddiction in person so idk but the shape was most definitely the same
Damn. Thanks for sharing bro.

I've been travelling throughout Africa for the past 5 yrs and I've seen some monster asses.

South Africa- This woman worked in a store selling shoes, her as was like a mini version of Mamashi Oageng. Still kick myself till today for not approaching

Tanzania- At a beach club called Kidimbwi, this chick had an ass so ridiciously big I had to stop & stare in amazement. It looks like she was dragging a wagon and she had a small build. Also shoutout to a chick called suelinah on IG as well, from Tanzania her ass is ridiculous in person as well.

Uganda- I spotted this chick walking with a guy as my uber went by. It literally looked like she had basket balls in her leggings!!!

Looks like she's released more video. anybody got it?
She's so beautiful, I wouldn't be able to sleep from seeing that dark ass crack and beautiful legs . I would take her to pound town 4 years... I got u bro.

Attachments

• 0hn54xflbinoyes3m2dag_source.m4v
    30.3 MB
  • 0hn0ix9oximaydqlcpkit_source-1.m4v
    29.5 MB
  • 0hmlhu27ee36egm6k15kf_source.m4v
    15.7 MB
  • 0hmfpgvh04yem68xenw1v_source-1.m4v
    12.9 MB
Whats the biggest y'all have seen in real life
The largest woman I had the pleasure of fucking... yall def seen her.on IG..I won't say any names.but great personality. But let's just say..people think her images are morphed and she is def real... and I fucked them cheeks for days and Yes she's White.. not saying anymore lol

Back when I was going to babs bbw bash parties there was this lady there she had to have the biggest hips and ass I ever seen in person she had to weigh at least 750 pounds her hips had to been at least 130 inches I definitely fuck her ass good when u c her ass u just can't believe yur eyes just pounds and pounds of asssss the only thing this was back when we had those flip phones this is b4 smartphones the video is real grainy I had lost that phone years ago her name is Yolanda Williams she lives in Houston but she had weigh lost surgery
I know of Yolanda... Shoutout the bbw bash yo. Literally the biggest asses all attend there. Biggest for me was a short version of Randalin i walked past on my holiday and I was kicking myself I was with a group of friends and didn't holla. She was maybe 5'1 and shaped like Randalin

The largest woman I had the pleasure of fucking... yall def seen her.on IG..I won't say any names.but great personality. But let's just say..people think her images are morphed and she is def real... and I fucked them cheeks for days and Yes she's White.. not saying anymore lol
Pamela pear

Found on another site. Got to be more.
Its from bbwchan before someone asks. Shes probably going to deactivate her fb soon cuz someone posted it smh.

Married apparently as well
I know her. Used to chat years ago she was a freak on apps

I know of Yolanda... Shoutout the bbw bash yo. Literally the biggest asses all attend there. Biggest for me was a short version of Randalin i walked past on my holiday and I was kicking myself I was with a group of friends and didn't holla. She was maybe 5'1 and shaped like Randalin
She is legendary

I have two contenders. The first one is a chick I know from New York named Jay. I'd see her all the time at my old job at the grocery store. She had the fattest ass and one day I managed to get her number while she was single. Long story short I managed to get in the bed with her and I loved every minute of it. She's an ssbbw black milf too so she ticks all my boxes and we still have sex from time to time whenever she's in the mood and available from her hectic schedule

Another one is another ssbbw black milf named Nickie. Met her about two years ago. Back then I managed to get in her bedroom and my size scared her. She prefers smaller dicks so I was sorta outta luck so I left with some head and an ass job. But it was great cause she has a gigantic ass. We fell out but just recently started talking to each other again. She's trying to take herself more seriously now and searching for true love but still flirts with me from time to time implying that she definitely wants to fuck me lol

Here's what their asses look like. First pic is Jay and the second is Nickie

Attachments

• IMG_20240321_134435818_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240321_134435818_HDR.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_20240125_213135381.jpg
    IMG_20240125_213135381.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 333
I have two contenders. The first one is a chick I know from New York named Jay. I'd see her all the time at my old job at the grocery store. She had the fattest ass and one day I managed to get her number while she was single. Long story short I managed to get in the bed with her and I loved every minute of it. She's an ssbbw black milf too so she ticks all my boxes and we still have sex from time to time whenever she's in the mood and available from her hectic schedule

Another one is another ssbbw black milf named Nickie. Met her about two years ago. Back then I managed to get in her bedroom and my size scared her. She prefers smaller dicks so I was sorta outta luck so I left with some head and an ass job. But it was great cause she has a gigantic ass. We fell out but just recently started talking to each other again. She's trying to take herself more seriously now and searching for true love but still flirts with me from time to time implying that she definitely wants to fuck me lol

U gotta do videos with them. Walking videos and Blowing they back out!

Ran
Randalin?

A woman shaped just like this but white and blonde. Seen her only two times. The summer of last year and just last weekend. Both times I couldn’t believe what I was seeing lmao.

Attachments

• IMG_8920.jpeg
    IMG_8920.jpeg
    568.3 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_8920.jpeg
    IMG_8920.jpeg
    568.3 KB · Views: 434
A woman shaped just like this but white and blonde. Seen her only two times. The summer of last year and just last weekend. Both times I couldn’t believe what I was seeing lmao.
Looks like a women I saw in htown years ago. Incredible

The pictures got switched around smh lol the first pic is Nickie and the second one is jay

Now that's what I'm talking about!