159.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 2008311165576202354.jpg
    2008311165576202354.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 564
  • 2010378640207665703.jpg
    2010378640207665703.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 670
Cripes is it me or are they getting bigger

I've been trying to buy a custom for the past 3 days and its been hell. What do I do ? I can wait any longer. I can only imagine if I bought it how long it would take to get it. I can only assume if I sent her money just waiting on her to send a prerecorded vid might take a week. This is such a huge turn off its crazy. Sorry to vent but why are all the best girls like this ? I get that you might be busy but geez at least act like you want my money instead of just sending me your cash app before even asking what would I like or how much it may cost lol

I've been trying to buy a custom for the past 3 days and its been hell. What do I do ? I can wait any longer. I can only imagine if I bought it how long it would take to get it. I can only assume if I sent her money just waiting on her to send a prerecorded vid might take a week. This is such a huge turn off its crazy. Sorry to vent but why are all the best girls like this ? I get that you might be busy but geez at least act like you want my money instead of just sending me your cash app before even asking what would I like or how much it may cost lol

Lol yeah man, I don't get it either. It's not like what they do is especially taxing or time consuming, we aren't asking them to write a 5 part novel series.

Lol yeah man, I don't get it either. It's not like what they do is especially taxing or time consuming, we aren't asking them to write a 5 part novel series.

Exactly then if we even slightly mention it then we're complaining or we get reminded that we're creeps and weirdos on the internet no I thought I was a consumer buying products from a reputable business but clearly I'm just a desperate clown on the internet which is whatever man. I'm also at a point to where if she has Onlyfans and use that site exclusively its a red flag. I'm sorry but its too much of a trend that typically they don't give a fuck and will not give a shit until they want to which is cool I just need to create a distinction between who will and won't actually communicate when I want to buy goods lol

Its only trash bc we're the ones who look like assholes and its so degrading. I have 1st hand experience dealing with even recording a chick who made money off of being topless and bro its literally all of 10mins it literally only takes 10mins or less to make over $100 in one sitting at the end of the recording she even complained like it was hard work stating "just upload whatever im not doing that again" ( as in she didn't want to have to rerecord anything she did ). In my head I was like it only took you literally 10min in 1 take and you sat on your bed the whole time. I'm sorry I understand ppl are busy and have lives but its literally no excuse man ppl work for real and I don't want to just rant on women but its been years of this and its getting worst. I wish it were them at least being business savvy but they're not even in the least so they don't actually want to do it seriously but they also want to get paid for nothing as well.

well excuse me men but i do work to let you know a daily job just as yourself 50 hours a week plus wanting to give your every need n yes i do have problems with my emails n made a new dropbox for anyone to which to get longer videos may it’s not my fault trying to work with a shorty phone n no labtop n yes orders are high

well excuse me men but i do work to let you know a daily job just as yourself 50 hours a week plus wanting to give your every need n yes i do have problems with my emails n made a new dropbox for anyone to which to get longer videos may it’s not my fault trying to work with a shorty phone n no labtop n yes orders are high
That's more than understandable I believed it to be the case that's why I waited 3 days but when you're dealing with someone who can be difficult to communicate with that you have no background with as well you can imagine you might become uneasy trusting them with your money. Which unfortunately women in your position tend to struggle with consistently. I respect your work and ability but please in the future if you work long hours can you please let everyone know your circumstances. I'm not asking for details of any woman's personals but a schedule or operation hours would help a lot just some point of time you have dedicated to dealing business with us because without it I can only believe you'd just as easily take my money and block me like women with exclusively an Onlyfans will in fact do.
Mod edit (BBL46LL): Member deleted quoted comment(s).
Well let me say thank you for taking out the time to address this directly. I wish the best for you and hopefully you'll have alternative platforms to use that will accept more forms of payment than credit cards. I have a debit card and cash app so plz let me know when you're available.

Last edited by a moderator: