GCupBaby - Nice Chubby Teen (No Unofficial Face Shots)

Complexion-wise, wouldn't be surprised if she was Middle Eastern or Hispanic.
Not sure how you got Arab out of her. There are some glimpses of her face in some of her stuff, her body looks white, her face looks white, her avatar is even white. She could be a mix of something, but highly doubt she's full-blown Arab or Hispanic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how you got Arab out of her. There are some glimpses of her face in some of her stuff, her body looks white, her face looks white, her avatar is even white. She could be a mix of something, but highly doubt she's full-blown Arab or Hispanic.
And frankly... who cares ? Haha she’s hot as fuck !

From the random tidbits I recall from her old IG accounts, I want to say she has an Italian background. Again, not that it really matters.

Also, interesting to finally see her face. Maybe I'll see her around town sometime :)

Attachments

• E77B3016-992B-48D8-9A6B-F6B6643A7968.jpeg
    E77B3016-992B-48D8-9A6B-F6B6643A7968.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 619
  • ED027036-7A20-4233-9683-56B5DB4CA4FB.jpeg
    ED027036-7A20-4233-9683-56B5DB4CA4FB.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 566
  • DFC9EC99-2037-4F08-81ED-0EFCAC8ABB02.jpeg
    DFC9EC99-2037-4F08-81ED-0EFCAC8ABB02.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 546
  • 20190104_150955894_iOS.jpg
    20190104_150955894_iOS.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Mod Edit - off topic posts and pics with her face and her boyfriend's face have been deleted. It's plain that she doesn't want these things shared and it would be a shame for her to stop posting and us getting to enjoy her boobs, because someone had elsewhere to play detective.

Honestly this probably never would've happened if they didn't scam and get over on so many people.

This. It's a shame her privacy has been compromised, but the internet is full of idiots already, and you're just multiplying the idiot factor by scamming people.

On another note, funny story, having now learned her real name, I'm 95% sure I've (unknowingly at the time) seen her in person. Either it's a girl with the same name around the same age in the same area with gigantic tits, or it was her...

I was at a coffee shop a few months back, and in walks this girl, kinda sorta cute, looked looked around high school/college age, wearing jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. She looked a little chubby, but took a 2nd glance and saw what was actually a ridiculously huge, low hanging rack. Looked probably J/K cup. I was with people and the place was packed so I had to take subtle glances, but they were impossible to miss. I caught her name when her order was served, tried to do a bit of detective work online but to no avail. Until now it seems. Probably.

So let's get started from the beginning..

Attachments

• n6qmz7xaq8b31.jpg
    n6qmz7xaq8b31.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • 20190103_140521313_iOS.jpg
    20190103_140521313_iOS.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 452C27A2-48B5-45EA-91D4-397F867ED12C.png
    452C27A2-48B5-45EA-91D4-397F867ED12C.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,048
  • 0D46EBB6-3199-4508-9F09-F811796DEAED.png
    0D46EBB6-3199-4508-9F09-F811796DEAED.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 983
Last edited:
Mod Edit - off topic posts and pics with her face and her boyfriend's face have been deleted. It's plain that she doesn't want these things shared and it would be a shame for her to stop posting and us getting to enjoy her boobs, because someone had elsewhere to play detective.
And again, am so sorry for what happened. If I deserve to be banned, I can face that for being a great idiot. In my defense I can argue that I found that information on reddit, his real social networks and his real name was disseminated by an idiot on reddit. I was only curious and found his photos in a rare social network similar to Pinterest. I hope you can excuse me

damn I feel very bad for posting her real photos. I apologize for that.
In my defense, i find those pics and info in reddit, am only curious to go to her social networks and meet that woman who brings me in love.
if the admins wants to ban me, am ok, I deserve it for being a fool. and again, I found that information on reddit, in any case, there is the culprit of data dissemination of my goddess Gcupbaby.
Am so sorry Gcupbaby, you are my goddess and I betrayed you vilely posting real pics of your real face. I don't deserve to see your titfucking videos, or fapping with your videos or photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
And again, am so sorry for what happened. If I deserve to be banned, I can face that for being a great idiot. In my defense I can argue that I found that information on reddit, his real social networks and his real name was disseminated by an idiot on reddit. I was only curious and found his photos in a rare social network similar to Pinterest. I hope you can excuse me

It's all good, it was an honest mistake.

I think it was me who started playing with fire by posting her leaked face in her Twitter video.
You know that I really have a great respect on GCupBaby and I love her so much...I'm just getting too curious about the face of the owner of this beautiful breast.
Foolishly, I thought it's just the same case with the Topic as "Identify a Model and Request".. I forgot that this was a different Topic here. honestly, I don't even try to ruin her personal life..it was just happened when I don't understand her own privacy..
I'm really sorry for that. :cry:

I just wanted to make sure that "this incident" will never happened again..I'm soo sorry.:cry:

And again, am so sorry for what happened. If I deserve to be banned, I can face that for being a great idiot.
I just wanted to make sure that "this incident" will never happened again..I'm soo sorry.:cry:
Go easy brothers. We're all boob lovers here. Don't beat yourselves up. We all love GCupBaby.

Having said that, I...think I left the oven on.
*runs to over reddit

A lot of people unfortunately have had issue. Good to see she's active. Hopefully soon she'll be able to respond.