Francoise Boufhal, gorgeous exotic 28H

dangel06

Reaction score
Mod Edit:
All of her easy to locate threads have been merged into this one.

If you should come across her in another thread, please either submit a Report, or send me a PM.

TYIA,

BQ

IG: https://instagram.com/francoisebouf/
(credit to bushmandan. Private Acct; 160 Posts / 7.2 K Followers)

http://www.officialfrancoise.com/
(added by BQ)

Here's some photos of Francoise from Brit mag Zoo, she's apparently a 28H, plus I think she's absolutely gorgeous facially - god she's perfect!!!!

Attachments

• 28H_004.jpg
    28H_004.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 775
  • 28H_003.jpg
    28H_003.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 982
  • 28H_002.jpg
    28H_002.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 28H_001.jpg
    28H_001.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 885
Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that just like the young/slim/busty vid thread and Jessica Spokoyny, this thread will get baleted at the urging of a certain dope named dave.

Element said:
thats never more than D
You must have a warped sense of what a D cup is; that's at least DD...or at least that would be at least a DD on a chick with a 36in. chest, while the same cup letter refers to smaller and smaller breasts as the band size goes down.
Also you need to take into account the fact that British cup sizes are smaller than American.

Attachments

• FrancoiseBoufhal-002.jpg
    FrancoiseBoufhal-002.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 605
  • FrancoiseBoufhal-017.jpg
    FrancoiseBoufhal-017.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 411
  • FrancoiseBoufhal-021.jpg
    FrancoiseBoufhal-021.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 395
  • FrancoiseBoufhal-025.jpg
    FrancoiseBoufhal-025.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 491
  • FrancoiseBoufhal-030.jpg
    FrancoiseBoufhal-030.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 589
pinupglam said:
Element said:
thats never more than D

That's the ol' UK versus US size differential. A US D-cup is WAY bigger than a UK one.

You got that the wrong way around. UK cup sizes are bigger than the equivalent US ones.

jonny_m said:
pinupglam said:
Element said:
thats never more than D

That's the ol' UK versus US size differential. A US D-cup is WAY bigger than a UK one.

You got that the wrong way around. UK cup sizes are bigger than the equivalent US ones.

I dunno I know a couple of UK G cup slim girls and they seem to be about level with a DD in America...It's like the opposite to when stores label clothes smaller just to make the girl feel good.

This might be why some people think that the UK is some kind of big titty utopia, unfortunately this is not the case...at least where I live - though I guess I have the same view of Poland but I'm sure it's not like my mind imagines - with Ewa Sonnet replicas walking down every street. :lol:

dangel06 said:
jonny_m said:
pinupglam said:
Element said:
thats never more than D

I dunno I know a couple of UK G cup slim girls and they seem to be about level with a DD in America...It's like the opposite to when stores label clothes smaller just to make the girl feel good.

This might be why some people think that the UK is some kind of big titty utopia, unfortunately this is not the case...at least where I live - though I guess I have the same view of Poland but I'm sure it's not like my mind imagines - with Ewa Sonnet replicas walking down every street. :lol:

Yeah but Lads' Mag magazines in the UK showing models tend to sometimes exaggerate the bust size and say it's bigger than it really is. You also have to take into account their body size. As the body gets slimmer, cup size goes up. So someone who's a 32DD Cup is going to have a much smaller bust than someone who's a 36DD.

doesnt matter :D she has huge things :D

Not only does this chick have great tits, but look at pic 28H_003.jpg and you will see that she has a great ass on her too.

Any idea who this is?

Attachments

• untitled3.png
    untitled3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 167
yes almost perfect girl but there aren't many news of her, too bad

Thanks! She's damn near perfect. Anyone know if she's done topless? I looked but didn't find any.