For you New Jersey people

• Thread starter Deleted member 112262
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 112262

All photos in thread (1/31/16): https://yadi.sk/d/IKpqYCrjo5e8W

Ok so the other night my girl ( who for the record has a 36F) and I went to hooters for dinner. We walked in and this waitress, who ive seen before, has enough tit for 3 girls to work there and fit the requirements and she ain't fat. Her face though...Fckn busted. The kind that you would wanna stuff in a bag. She takes care of herself thoigh very small waist compared to her massive soft mammaries

So as a gift to you guys who want to see her in real life
Her name is Amanda

Now. Before I let out where she specifically is from, I wanna know that it's absolutely allowed to reveal her. So please those who know. Inform me.

mod edit: It's Oregon Diner.

Wonder if it's the hooters up the road from me... it's on route 18, there's another one route 1

I can tell you its not Amanda Forsyth
I did some digging to find the name but that's not it
Her tits are too small for the Amanda I'm thinking of
And the Amanda I'm thinking of has darker eyes. Not like a Barbie

Bergen county is all you're getting for now

Go on a Friday you'lldefnately see her

Dommyvee said:
Ok so the other night my girl ( who for the record has a 36F) and I went to hooters for dinner. We walked in and this waitress, who ive seen before, has enough tit for 3 girls to work there and fit the requirements and she ain't fat. Her face though...Fckn busted. The kind that you would wanna stuff in a bag. She takes care of herself thoigh very small waist compared to her massive soft mammaries

So as a gift to you guys who want to see her in real life
Her name is Amanda

Now. Before I let out where she specifically is from, I wanna know that it's absolutely allowed to reveal her. So please those who know. Inform me.

Not that it matters, is she natural or have implants?

I don't think it's a good idea to give out her whereabouts. It would be better if you'd just taken her picture, and gave no ID or location.

Intriguing

<t>Curious as to how big she is, just across the Walt Whitman Bridge from South Jersey there's a diner where the hostess is sort of a local legend due to her petite frame and epic traffic stopping rack. Her boobs even get mentioned on Yelp.</t>

The wife and I both think she is natural I can't lie she fits the hooters description with virtually no waist and a rack the size of watermelons I can't make this shit up I swear I wish I could'vetaking a picture because she her tits are fantastic. Period. PeriodI think even my girlfriend was a bit jealous at how great her tits work. Now, I have seen this girl before I met my girlfriend and I wanted it in the worst way. I only wish I pursue my dreams with it. But the woman I have now it will probably be the best thing ever happened to me.

And you're right I should not give away where she is maybe I'll go there without her my girlfriend and take pics. Her face is busted like you would want to put a paper bag over her head but her body is well worth it

Re: Intriguing

<r><QUOTE author="mercerwatch"><s>
mercerwatch said:
</s>Curious as to how big she is, just across the Walt Whitman Bridge from South Jersey there's a diner where the hostess is sort of a local legend due to her petite frame and epic traffic stopping rack. Her boobs even get mentioned on Yelp.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Two things: first off you run fun baggery?! Love that blog my kind of women <br/>
<br/>
Second off how come you have not posted this woman anywhere online and if you have please tag me or give me the link I need to see this. Tits of Africa portions with no waste is my kind of woman</r>

Re: Intriguing

mercerwatch said:
</s>Curious as to how big she is, just across the Walt Whitman Bridge from South Jersey there's a diner where the hostess is sort of a local legend due to her petite frame and epic traffic stopping rack. Her boobs even get mentioned on Yelp.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Hey mercerwatch I'm in South Jersey also. Where is this diner you speak of with the hostess with the epic traffic stopping rack? Could it be Geets on the Black Horse Pike?</r>

Dommyvee said:
The wife and I both think she is natural I can't lie she fits the hooters description with virtually no waist and a rack the size of watermelons I can't make this shit up I swear I wish I could'vetaking a picture because she her tits are fantastic. Period. PeriodI think even my girlfriend was a bit jealous at how great her tits work. Now, I have seen this girl before I met my girlfriend and I wanted it in the worst way. I only wish I pursue my dreams with it. But the woman I have now it will probably be the best thing ever happened to me.

And you're right I should not give away where she is maybe I'll go there without her my girlfriend and take pics. Her face is busted like you would want to put a paper bag over her head but her body is well worth it
Dommyvee I agree, it's probably best not to say where. How busted is her face? I love slim women with huge racks and average faces, I've had a couple in my day. But a paper bag??? Some pics would be awesome if you could get them!!!

Trust me guys if I could snag a pic I would. Maybe I'll go next Friday and ask for her and take a pic with her

HNJ

<r><QUOTE author="Dommyvee"><s>
Dommyvee said:
</s>Trust me guys if I could snag a pic I would. Maybe I'll go next Friday and ask for her and take a pic with her<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Pics with your Hooters waitress are easy, especially with your lady.<br/>
Thanks for following the tumblr. I've never been bold enough to snap a pic of the diner hostess let alone post a pic online. There are a couple on another forum. She complains about people snapping cell phone pics of her and takes run about routes when she commutes to avoid pics and stares. Imagine Merilyn Sakova but 4'10 and with bigger tits.</r>

Re: HNJ

mercerwatch said:
</s><QUOTE author="Dommyvee"><s>
Dommyvee said:
</s>Trust me guys if I could snag a pic I would. Maybe I'll go next Friday and ask for her and take a pic with her<e>
</e></QUOTE>

There are a couple on another forum. She complains about people snapping cell phone pics of her and takes run about routes when she commutes to avoid pics and stares.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Being a hostess in a fairly well known diner is a helluva job to have when trying to avoid people's stares and portable photographic devices.<br/>
<br/>
I've seen those pictures and she is mightily stacked for her size. Is it okay to post them here?</r>

dekek said:
Dommyvee said:
Absofuckinlutely sir please post them
I believe Mercerwatch is referring to her.

Did you take these pics with a Polaroid? Nice coop though.

Just sharing, I didn't take them.

DEL00 said:
dekek said:
Dommyvee said:
Absofuckinlutely sir please post them
I believe Mercerwatch is referring to her.

Did you take these pics with a Polaroid? Nice coop though.

These were posted in another forum back in 2012.