FFW4U to BBW4U ♦ Xenia Ataeva / Ksyusha Ataeva Appreciation Thread

How fabulously beautiful she was at first...
And what monstrous things have happened to her now.

What happened?
I think everything can be seen from the chronology of publications in this topic. Onanism, debauchery, extreme obesity, a swollen face, a lost look. The star was supposed to shine. Someone or something extinguished her.
In 2013-14, I really liked her and I even wanted to write to her to court her. But I didn’t dare. I remember her social media posts and interviews with her. She was a bright and intelligent woman with a sense of humor. She told that she worked as a flight attendant, and something else... Perhaps I can find this later.
P..S: I'm Russian, trying to convey an idea through an online translator.

I think everything can be seen from the chronology of publications in this topic. Onanism, debauchery, extreme obesity, a swollen face, a lost look. The star was supposed to shine. Someone or something extinguished her.
In 2013-14, I really liked her and I even wanted to write to her to court her. But I didn’t dare. I remember her social media posts and interviews with her. She was a bright and intelligent woman with a sense of humor. She told that she worked as a flight attendant, and something else... Perhaps I can find this later.
P..S: I'm Russian, trying to convey an idea through an online translator.
Not sure she was intelligent....
Btw, she was really sexy at 2018 World Cup in Russia :devilish:

Attachments

• c3c6a1c7e3.jpg
    c3c6a1c7e3.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 275
It’s a shame that she has little content and has generally disappeared somewhere.