FFW4U / Small BBW4U ♦ African American bombastic Sasha Love, aka FinallyAgoddess

Holy crap.

Who is the other model? Is this a photo set or video?

I would resub to her OF and ask her for this, but the freaking girl never responds to even tipped messages. Even when I want to buy her older stuff. Sorry, just slightly salty, lol.

Her name is Brenda Renee and her website is badgrrlbrenda.com​

Holy crap.

Who is the other model? Is this a photo set or video?

I would resub to her OF and ask her for this, but the freaking girl never responds to even tipped messages. Even when I want to buy her older stuff. Sorry, just slightly salty, lol.
Thats a video. She will be doing meet and greet in miami after new year some day.She has this vid on her snapchat premium. And she is more open in every way than before.. looking for sd

I subscribe to her only fans page but she barely been posting anything lately

Sounds like a bit of jealousy...the man is living the boob lovers dream life lol
Okay but he’s corny asf w it tho. He acts as if NEVER gets any pussy or be around women w huge tits

Damn bro you a hater you never gone hang wit boobs like dat thinking like you do .. Barry is da man ! . I’m finna pop out to Boob fest 2 May 7th!
lol listen make no mistake he IS the man.... but dude is annoying ASF lol but hey he's killing it right now!

Bruh this dude Barry gets on my fucking nerves
Is this the beginning of your Supervillain origin story? The Reverse Barry Loves Boobs? Still loves boobs, just hates Barry lol

Real talk. That man is living the dream.

Attachments

• 61z5XIgclaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    61z5XIgclaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 91
Is this the beginning of your Supervillain origin story? The Reverse Barry Loves Boobs? Still loves boobs, just hates Barry lol

Real talk. That man is living the dream.
He living the dream, but I know where yall coming from,