Favorite video ever... (Help)

H

hewlet

Two questions:

#1 What is your #1 all time big boob video? (Link)

#2 Does anyone know of the video posted on here with the girl (amateur I think) on the sofa who exposes her breasts? It's short and incredible in my mind. I cant forget it! She was brunette and I think she was wearing a gray top and maybe drunk? I just cant forget this video!

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I remember that one. Its an amateur clip from a cellphone. They are in someones flat (probably been out drinking) and this girl lying in a sofa, and then she pulls up her shirt and exposes theese massive breasts. Really good clip but short.

Was it the one...

<t>... where the girl says something like:<br/>
<br/>
"because I'm hot, and I've got... THESE" and she pulls up her shirt?<br/>
<br/>
That woman was fucking HOT! Too bad she was so conscious of it.<br/>
<br/>
Anway, thanks for the fond memory. If I still have it on my HD, I'll post it up here.<br/>
<br/>
Cheers,<br/>
<br/>
Pac</t>

Yeah, something like that but I think she says "ive got titties" or something like that.

Found it

Edit: Oh wait, it seems to be down

Is there any other information on her? She's fricken hot!! I love her tits.

And I though she said "Cause i'm hot, And I got Big titties (or big ole' titties)."

d10guy said:
Is there any other information on her? She's fricken hot!! I love her tits.

And I though she said "Cause i'm hot, And I got Big titties (or big ole' titties)."

You called it, man... big 'ol titties it was.

Cheers

Thanks. I'd love to find more of her. Went on /r/ but no luck. (How expected). I'm hoping to find more of her sometime soon.

great video. Mine has got to be the short clip of Roberta Smallwood unleashing a small taste of heaven when she heaves off her black bra and lets her tits bounce around freely. I've never been able to find the full length video, which the clip is from

2 years later and this is still my favorite.

She is hot, she is drunk and she is aware of he tig ole bitties. Something that she probably wouldnt notmally say.

Wow!

Somebody must have this!