Enourmous huge teen Macdac!!my new dream and target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is McDonald's in Moscow
The ex-McDonalds, you mean, or do the locals still call it that?

Yes, I saw the logo and the writing. I was joking.

The large burger from McDonald's rival Burger King is called the "whopper"... a long established colloquial term meaning "really big thing". And they have a variant with two meat patties, called the "double whopper". Two large slabs of meat.

Now if you can find any similarities in the images you posted... you'll understand what I meant. Right?

The ex-McDonalds, you mean, or do the locals still call it that?

Yes, I saw the logo and the writing. I was joking.

The large burger from McDonald's rival Burger King is called the "whopper"... a long established colloquial term meaning "really big thing". And they have a variant with two meat patties, called the "double whopper". Two large slabs of meat.

Now if you can find any similarities in the images you posted... you'll understand what I meant. Right?
Understand, macdonalds left Russia, now is called “delicious and period”

She amazing!!! Very huge boobs!!!Works just 2 kilometers from my house! There will be a wonderful hunt and acquaintance
Wow! Dude you are fucking awesome!!!

You're wrong, she's very pretty, nice young face, she’s maybe 22-24 y.!and she has thin hands, she is not very fat!! really has very huge boobs! Wil be many videos with her, I promise!
I can't wait!!!

That's at the Mac? I'd have thought this was Burger King.

I always preferred the Double Whoppers...
L.O.L!

She amazing!!! Very huge boobs!!!Works just 2 kilometers from my house! There will be a wonderful hunt and acquaintance
Also looked like there was a few other big titted chick's there as well?

Yeah I hope ur able to get this girl as well and why is she just standing there doing nothing? L.O.L!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015-195447_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-195447_Photos.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4,869
  • Screenshot_20231015-195518_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-195518_Photos.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4,590
  • Screenshot_20231015-195544_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-195544_Photos.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4,106
  • Screenshot_20231015-195655_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015-195655_Photos.jpg