Discussing the Tits In Tops Hall Of Fame thread

pondering

Reaction score
For those who wish to discuss anything about the Tits In Tops Hall Of Fame thread (there is no discussion to be had in that thread, for clear reasons), feel free to add it here.

I'm proud of all of you for voting (so far) the true queen, Milena Velba, to the top =D

[I added links; thank you for that reminder, admin.]

Last edited:
For those who wish to discuss anything about the Tits In Tops Hall Of Fame thread (there is no discussion to be had in that thread, for clear reasons), feel free to add it here.

I'm proud of all of you for voting (so far) the true queen, Milena Velba, to the top =D

[I added links; thank you for that reminder, admin.]
I'm glad you started this thread, because something strange is going on with the poll. Take a look at #4 - Agathe Bou. Since November on the thread "Posting Pics Of Yourself, she has had over 800 responses many more than anyone else on that thread, just in a matter of a bit over 4 months. All of her Xhamster videos are no more than 25-30 seconds long, without her full face being shown. Yeah, whoever she is has big tits, but not any bigger than hundreds of others, many who have been identified for years and have done hardcore, where they have let it all hang out. Like I say, there is something strange here, especially since so many of her voters are relatively newbies to TinT. Until she is identified like the others all she is to me is "right tit"/ left tit".

something strange is going on with the poll
Well, it is subjective, so who knows. And the number of voters is a very tiny fraction of the site's total membership so far. Maybe her fans are the voting type. I'd never even heard of her until seeing her name in the top row of the poll results. I was honestly surprised to see Milena Velba on top because (not here but in most other discussion forums and boards) I am always being told that she is "too old" and various other unflattering/incorrect opinions about her (the only correct opinion, of course, is that she is the best). So I tend to underestimate her current popularity.

The voter turnout was as bad as an American election, and I think thats why the results were not what I was expecting. Agathe Bou being in the top 10? lol wtf? And Tessa Fowler being higher than Nadine AND Rachel AND Leanne?

One thing thats interesting is the noticeable lack of bbws in the higher ranks. No Sam 38g, Charlie Cooper, Sapphire, etc.
I agree with you to a point, especially re Agathe. However, it was (is?) a Hall of Fame poll, not a poll on who has the biggest tits. If that was the case, then Norma Stitz, Himiwako and Karola would have been in the top 3. I love BBWs (even SSBBWs), but I'm in a minority. Probably only 10-20% of guys like big women, so I'm not surprised that some of the hefty ladies didn't rank as high. They are an acquired taste, built for comfort, not speed.

I think one thing that would've helped would've been limiting the number of women one could pick to say 10.

Doing a scan, I see one guy chose 65, while the OP chose 81 different women. When you vote like this, the cream doesn't rise to the crop as easily.

The voter turnout was as bad as an American election, and I think thats why the results were not what I was expecting. Agathe Bou being in the top 10? lol wtf?
I think I have an answer for that one. Someone clearly is creating multiple accounts and spamming the poll. I took a look at the voters for Agathe Bou, and EIGHT of them (as of this post) have fewer than 10 posts to their names. In fact, several only have ONE post!!!

Perhaps, in order to vote in this, you should have a requirement of say 30 messages posted just to prove you're an active member, and not someone using multiple and/or new accounts to influence the results and make them illegitimate.

Last edited:
Well, I did learn one thing today thanks to a post on that thread: you can have a DNP person as your avatar on here. So I'm going to make mine into someone on said list.

I also deleted my post on there in protest since the OP is clueless about how the DNP list works and the poll itself has kind of become a joke.

Abbi Secraa
Cheron
Eden Mor
Miosotis
Msq Trice
Susie Sparks
Sundreams90
Yungfreckz

Last edited:
Well, I did learn one thing today thanks to a post on that thread: you can have a DNP person as your avatar on here. So I'm going to make mine into someone on said list.

I also deleted my post on there in protest since the OP is clueless about how the DNP list works and the poll itself has kind of become a joke.

Abbi Secraa
Cheron
Eden Mor
Miosotis
Msq Trice
Susie Sparks
Sundreams90
Yungfreckz
No, actually you can't. I've removed your avatar and didn't give you a Warning, despite the fact that you know your avatar is DNP.
If you see something that is against the Rules, please report it.

Further, I would recommend if you don't like a particular post or thread, then don't visit it.
Thanks,
Ptar

I'm glad you started this thread, because something strange is going on with the poll. Take a look at #4 - Agathe Bou. Since November on the thread "Posting Pics Of Yourself, she has had over 800 responses many more than anyone else on that thread, just in a matter of a bit over 4 months. All of her Xhamster videos are no more than 25-30 seconds long, without her full face being shown. Yeah, whoever she is has big tits, but not any bigger than hundreds of others, many who have been identified for years and have done hardcore, where they have let it all hang out. Like I say, there is something strange here, especially since so many of her voters are relatively newbies to TinT. Until she is identified like the others all she is to me is "right tit"/ left tit".
Other than the hardcore comment, in 100% agreement with this. Something very strange going on here.

No, actually you can't. I've removed your avatar and didn't give you a Warning, despite the fact that you know your avatar is DNP.
If you see something that is against the Rules, please report it.

Further, I would recommend if you don't like a particular post or thread, then don't visit it.
Thanks,
Ptar
Lovepump87 has Karla James as his avi and another mod (Hatjus) said it was just fine.

Thanks, I took care of it.
Ptar

Thanks, I took care of it.
Ptar
Thanks. That said, you two may want to talk then. Kind of confusing when the mods aren't on the same page.

Attachments

• Lovepump87 1 karla james 2 hatjus.png
    Lovepump87 1 karla james 2 hatjus.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 24

Abbi Secraa
Cheron
Eden Mor
Miosotis
Msq Trice
Susie Sparks
Sundreams90
Yungfreckz
I'm doing the same.

the photo for Terry Nova is photoshopped

My guess is that her thread is quite popular because she answers any questions and posts good enough pics quite frequently. You can even post "tributes" and she will happy about it, lol.
As someone else said, it isn't a size poll, otherwise Norma Stitz would be #1. It is a sort of popularity poll and interaction with fans is quite powerful, see OnlyFans, were many women with not-so-special bodies make a killing because they answer pm's here and there. But if her votes come from new users then yeah, it is suspicious..
She has the title "TiTs model" under her username, and has a verification photo in the first pages of her thread.

About voter turn-out, would it be possible to maybe pin the poll somewhere more visible? Seems relevant enough, imo. Or maybe PM everyone about the poll

Attachments

• exposure.jpg
    exposure.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 5
  • we want your vote.jpg
    we want your vote.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 5
I think it’s anoying that one Person can vote more than once for the same Person. For example the User Nevermore. He also messaged me multiple times that I should vote for “R“.
You can’t get a good/fair election if one person votes like ten times for the same mode!