Devon Daniels - RETRO

antoniorosa said:
doggler said:
Can somebody share that ?
It's very brief, and meshed in the middle of this one-minute video, but since it is a must-have for Devon Daniels fans I will do the good deed:

Mod edit: Removed dead links. BBL46LL

Thanks, man. You always help when you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, it's Devon. I want to say her glory years were about 1989 - 1991. I recall lots of cover appearances around that time, right before Wendy Whoppers and Lisa Lipps arrived on the scene. Anyone know what happened to her?

Yup, it's Devon. I want to say her glory years were about 1989 - 1991. I recall lots of cover appearances around that time, right before Wendy Whoppers and Lisa Lipps arrived on the scene. Anyone know what happened to her?
I wish I knew. She was my favorite model of the 80s (although it was right at the tail end, maybe with 87-88 being her very first photos). I heard she got a reduction, but am not sure. I also heard someone had a recent photo of her too, but not sure. Devon, where are you?

Back in the very early 90's I was a teenager and knew I was attracted to big boobs. Lusted after the busty Playmates like Karen Price and Patti Farinelli.
Then one summer day in a convenience store outside Atlanta I stumbled upon a Gent magazine with the cover photo below. My life was never the same!!! I remember my hands shaking like crazy as I went to buy the magazine hoping I wouldn't get carded by the cashier. Think I handed him a $10 and walked out before getting my change. Needless to say, I wore that mag out over the summer and then also bought her VHS videos and wore them out too lol.

As others have said, I tend to like bigger breasts now, but she still does it for me. My all time #1. Total girl next door look, soft body, and I love her wisps of pubic hair. Apparently she did that nude modelling trip in the Bahamas and one other session before retiring. My hunch is she's now married, 2.6 kids, and lives in Orlando lol. Good memories.

devon cover.pngdevondaniels1.pngdevon5.png

Attachments

• devon1.png
    devon1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 846
  • devon3.png
    devon3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 715
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am a massive fan of Devon Daniels, and I consider her to be the greatest big-boob model of the 1980s.
The first time I saw her in a magazine, my eyeballs popped out. This was back in a time when "anything over a C-cup" was called huge.

The only thing of hers I never got to collect was her one-year stint as the guest writer sexpert for GENT Magazine. For about a year, people could write in and ask sex questions and Devon would answer them! It was text only, so I don't know if anyone ever scanned those. Would be fun to see that again someday.

I have no idea what Devon looks like today, although I did hear a rumor that unfortunately she got a breast reduction.

In the meantime, here are more moments from the good old days!

Attachments

• 2f4f_719290.jpg
    2f4f_719290.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 662
  • 4a16.jpg
    4a16.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 711
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 675
  • 6eac.jpg
    6eac.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 698
  • 9031.jpg
    9031.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 724
  • BJnats569_Devon_Daniels.jpg
    BJnats569_Devon_Daniels.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 820
  • devd_rg0212.jpg
    devd_rg0212.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 831
  • Devon07.jpg
    Devon07.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 734
Absolutely. She came on the scene when-as you said-"Anything over a C cup was considered huge." She blew me away. Up to that point, the big boob girls I had been into were Becky LeBeau, Maria Whitaker, Debee Ashby, and some chicks from Friday night Cinemax movies!

In Devon's interview video, she said she was fitted as a 36DDD and was just 5 feet tall. She also was only 19 at the time the videos were shot. Wow.

There was a very short video clip floating around a few years ago that was from her Bahamas videos. Specifically the scene where she frolics on the bed and applied baby powder to her breasts. In this like 30 second clip, a guy--presumably her boyfriend-playfully jumps on top of her while she's naked and begins to suckle her tits. She is loving it--laughing and running her fingers through the lucky guy's hair. It was a totally impromptu and behind the scenes clip. Wish we could find the entire scene. This picture is from that scene.devonbed.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• Devon Daniels letting boyfriend play with her tits during photoshoot.mpg
    8.9 MB
  • Devon Daniels letting boyfriend play with her tits during photoshoot.png
    Devon Daniels letting boyfriend play with her tits during photoshoot.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 872
For the sake of posterity, here is that clip.
I’ve been jealous of that guy for 20 years!! She’s still incredible today for us 80’s and 90’s dudes.

There must be more complete footage of this somewhere. I’ve asked SCORE multiple times about it....I joined Score Classics because of their Devon footage. Well worth it in my opinion.

I thought I did ... thanks for answering
cheers
There was an out-take years ago from her video in the Bahamas. It's at the end of a scene and her boyfriend jumps on top of her as she's lying naked on a bed and he begins to suckle her tits. She loves it--laughing and running her fingers through his hair. I've hated him since that very day lol. :mad:

Last edited: