Dating app monsters - Match.com is DNP, so no pics from POF, Tinder, Hinge, etc

iron_chef_sanji

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
Got nothing in common with her but gahDAMN. Think she’s got the biggest set I’ve ever seen on here - looks like real macromastia. Any bra size guesses? Got some hot girls of your own from dating apps to post?

Attachments

• IMG_0875.jpeg
    IMG_0875.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 5,338
  • IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 5,188
In all my years I have never seen breast size that large on dating apps. I hope you swiped right and messaged her immediately
I did swipe right (it prompted me to send her a “rose”, an upgraded like, which it does for popular people — go figure).

Not hopeful for a match as we have no common interests — she hopes to be a WNBA coach. I’d rather watch her play :oops:

I did swipe right (it prompted me to send her a “rose”, an upgraded like, which it does for popular people — go figure).

Not hopeful for a match as we have no common interests — she hopes to be a WNBA coach. I’d rather watch her play :oops:
maybe I’ve been off dating apps for too long but what one makes you send a rose?

Well if you do match you can tell her she’s already half way to becoming a WNBA coach with those huge basketballs she has

Met my kcup gf on a dating app 100% all luck
Did she have a full body pic or did you have no idea til later

I always hope that this is the case when a woman only has shoulder up pics but this hasn’t been the case since 10 years ago

Got nothing in common with her but gahDAMN. Think she’s got the biggest set I’ve ever seen on here - looks like real macromastia. Any bra size guesses? Got some hot girls of your own from dating apps to post?
definite H or J cups! hope you get to fuck her!

Bumble, however since we been together ive had to stop her from getting a reduction. It was a long lasting battle
May I ask how you managed to convince her not to get a reduction?