Database Crash (actually Server Upgrade), 1 JUL 2022 - Check Your Recent Posts...

BQretired

Retired Site Admin
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
for the past 48 hours to see if you have lost any posts.

Edit: Most posts for the last 24-48 hours are gone. BUT, before reposting, PLEASE, wait until I update this topic (admin is checking with our hosting company to see if they can recover the posts).

Edit 2: DMs/PMs also effected.

Last edited:
And, no. I don't know the reason for it.
EDIT: Turns out we ran out of Disk space, and, once again, had to upgrade the Servers.

May be running slower than normal, too.

Last edited:
I think I only had one post the past two days and it’s definitely gone.

I'd like to apologise for causing the crash.

I uploaded loads of pics and videos of a 36ZZ cup beauty on here and the sheer size of her boobs caused this to happen. The servers saw the weight of her tits and just gave up the ghost.

Unfortunately as I'd uploaded on here, I deleted everything at my end, and so this is now lost forever..... :devilish:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this BQ (and all staff) this sounds like a pain in the ass to deal with. Lost content is no biggie, there will always be more!

We can only pray :emoji_pray: I posted loads yday and the day before haha
Thanks for everything you guys are doing! :emoji_clap:
Ikr?

While I didn't post a lot, what I did post, I deleted from my PC because of space limitations (oh, deja vu :LOL: ).

Ikr?
While I didn't post a lot, what I did post, I deleted from my PC because of space limitations (oh, deja vu :LOL: ).
What's the latest from Admin?
Fortunately I had most of my posts in the trash bin on my laptop so I'm ready to repost it all once we have a verdict

for the past 48 hours to see if you have lost any posts.

Edit: Most posts for the last 24-48 hours are gone. BUT, before reposting, PLEASE, wait until I update this topic (admin is checking with our hosting company to see if they can recover the posts).

Edit 2: DMs/PMs also effected.
Also noticed that reactions are affected as well (the reactions I gave to some posts during that time are gone).
Cheers

Last edited:
Pretty much anything that was done during the last 48hours was undone. My Alerts were from Thursday marked as new when I logged in today. Which means anything Friday and Saturday are gone.

Did we just have another short down time, or it was just me?

And, no. I don't know the reason for it.

May be running slower than normal, too.

EDIT: Turns out we ran out of Disk space, and, once again, had to upgrade the Servers.
the server is VERY slow and unstable.

bloating is one of the main issues that causes web forums to crash. If there was an option like in TG to see all the media (photos, videos, gifs), links and files in a categorised view it could've help minimise this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-103257_Plus.jpg
    Screenshot_20220702-103257_Plus.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What's the latest from Admin?
Fortunately I had most of my posts in the trash bin on my laptop so I'm ready to repost it all once we have a verdict
Please don't keep asking. Not only has it been less than 24 hours, in the US, it's a long Holiday weekend. But, once I hear from da Boss, I'll post a comment.

Great that you still have yours.

Also noticed that reactions are affected as well (the reactions I gave to some posts during that time are gone).
Cheers
Yes, EVERYTHING (including Admin/Mod actions) were wiped out.

Did we just have another short down time, or it was just me?
Depends on what you consider "short time". Yesterday, speed was all over the place. While I didn't get any timeouts, I had some responses taking over 30 seconds. While others, were pretty quick.

the server is VERY slow and unstable.
Not sure about, "Unstable". But, we are aware of it being slow (see my 2nd post)

bloating is one of the main issues that causes web forums to crash. If there was an option like in TG to see all the media (photos, videos, gifs), links and files in a categorised view it could've help minimise this problem.
Did you read my 2nd post? The reason is explained there.

What is "TG"? Not everyone is up on Tech acronyms.

But, the Forum is GROWING by leaps and bounds. So, we gotta learn to live within the parameters of the Software (not all are created equal).

Timing is everything!

I just heard from da Boss, and he says, "I don't think our Host is going to be able to recover data. So, go ahead, let members know, repost what you lost".

At worse, it'll result in a duplicate post (if any sees this, please submit a Report against the duplicate post). So, no big deal.

Though, like me, I'm sure there's some members who delete media after they contribute. So, all I can say here is, This seldom happens. So, just keep plugging along.

Please don't keep asking. Not only has it been less than 24 hours, in the US, it's a long Holiday weekend. But, once I hear from da Boss, I'll post a comment.

Great that you still have yours.

Yes, EVERYTHING (including Admin/Mod actions) were wiped out.

Depends on what you consider "short time". Yesterday, speed was all over the place. While I didn't get any timeouts, I had some responses taking over 30 seconds. While others, were pretty quick.

Not sure about, "Unstable". But, we are aware of it being slow (see my 2nd post)

Did you read my 2nd post? The reason is explained there.

What is "TG"? Not everyone is up on Tech acronyms.

But, the Forum is GROWING by leaps and bounds. So, we gotta learn to live within the parameters of the Software (not all are created equal).
it's asterisked here
Tele-Gram