CrazyJenn from Tumblr

yes . .

i saw this video and was ASTOUNDED . . . but i have NO IDEA who this lovely lady is . . . .

She's real. I also found a small 10 second clip of her on tumblr but no one seems to know what her name is. I would LOVE to find more video footage of her. Or maybe even a link to her webcam show (if she has one)

mistasofly said:
She's real. I also found a small 10 second clip of her on tumblr but no one seems to know what her name is. I would LOVE to find more video footage of her. Or maybe even a link to her webcam show (if she has one)
Ok I found an old thread where I identified her as Jenn. She used to go by CrazyJenn and then changed to thereturnofus on Tumblr.

Mod edit: Threads merged, removed TiT link to this merged thread. BBL46LL

Last edited by a moderator:
phat_tads said:
mistasofly said:
Ok I found an old thread where I identified her as Jenn. She used to go by CrazyJenn and then changed to thereturnofus on Tumblr.

Mod edit: Threads merged, removed TiT link to this merged thread. BBL46LL

Thanks. But unfortunately it seems like that "thereturnofus" tumblr has been taken down or deleted. Just tried to search for and it came up with a blog not available message. DAMN

Stombled across her few days ago and another pic wich i think is the same one (not sure because of the angle). Does anyone know her name or has some mor of her?

Mod edit: Replaced full size images with attachments. BBL46LL

Attachments

• name1.jpg
    name1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,461
  • -mmmmmchocolate-1232194.jpg
    -mmmmmchocolate-1232194.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 1,491
Links?
tesshutobac said:
Her name is Jennifer aka CrazyJenn. She and her young husband have had their own tumblr. They're from the Houston area.