Site Issues - Q&A

Just what the title states.

It says "Start a conversation with one of the following staff members:" but there isn't a name listed

If you click on members, it gives an option of seeing who is staff.

As it happens, no one new can access DMs as an anti spam measure.

Is there anything I can help you with?

How often can one change his profile picture? I can't change it, recently did it, would like to do it again.

How often can one change his profile picture? I can't change it, recently did it, would like to do it again.
We were having issues with members using Dick Pics for profile photos :rolleyes:
The ability to change your profile photo was disabled.
Let me confirm... @admin

Alright, any chance of this ban getting disabled (white listed) for certain users, like myself, who would NOT use a dick pic?

Can we get a sorting feature for posts in a thread, by reactions and replies?? Also does DNP includes just media or can I post, lets say, a link to another website with content of the girl that is in dnp.

Can we get a sorting feature for posts in a thread, by reactions and replies??
Some of the idiosyncratic feature requests I see around on this tech forum, hopefully folk realize it costs money and this forum is essentially free?

Everyone would want a feature that'll make life easier for them (maybe I want one that'll sort the boobs from biggest to smallest? :unsure: :))
Admin is constantly working behind the scenes to improve user experience and we just have to enjoy the forum as is.
Also does DNP includes just media or can I post, lets say, a link to another website with content of the girl that is in dnp.
DNP means as it states: DO NOT POST. The verified model in question or their authorized agent does not want us posting their stuff here and has requested so, as is their legal right.
But, you can only create a discussion thread on the model as long as she's not also DNM (Do Not Mention); some are.

Familiarize yourself with the rules here: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/do-not-post-list.109295/

Some of the idiosyncratic feature requests I see around on this tech forum, hopefully folk realize it costs money and this forum is essentially free?

Everyone would want a feature that'll make life easier for them (maybe I want one that'll sort the boobs from biggest to smallest? :unsure: :))
Admin is constantly working behind the scenes to improve user experience and we just have to enjoy the forum as is.

DNP means as it states: DO NOT POST. The verified model in question or their authorized agent does not want us posting their stuff here and has requested so, as is their legal right.
But, you can only create a discussion thread on the model as long as she's not also DNM (Do Not Mention); some are.

Familiarize yourself with the rules here: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/do-not-post-list.109295/
Untitled.jpgWhat he said.... :)

"maybe I want one that'll sort the boobs from biggest to smallest" <- not a bad idea but it require a lot of interaction from the users.

I already put a couple of hours a week on this site, the sorting feature is not that hard to do I mean, it is some SQL and PHP. I can participate in the feature(for free) it will improve massively the UX and it will allow us to dig into the depths of forgotten tits within the DB.

When I attempt to start any conversation I get hit with:
“Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members:”

There is nothing that follows the :
Just that text, no names, so I am unable to send messages. If there a fix for this?

When I attempt to start any conversation I get hit with:
“Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please start a conversation with one of the following staff members:”

There is nothing that follows the :
Just that text, no names, so I am unable to send messages. If there a fix for this?
Answered on page 2

Last edited:
AYO Why can't we be settin da profile pics bro

@andrew5678 This should answer your question regarding messages.

Hey what’s up? Whenever I go to start a conversation/send a message to another member I get an error message. The error also says to select one of the following Staff Members, but doesn’t provide any usernames.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue or knows any fixes. Thanks!

As a new member you're blocked from messaging people until you've posted more. This is to stop people joining and spamming DMs. Also, this is a site for sharing content in public, rather than people cutting private deals, etc.

The staff list can be found here: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?members/

Can we re-enable the profile picture editing? I will add one with my girlfriend’s big tiddies, not with my dick I promise :p