BustyGia, aka Gia / Wanda Rosario / Thushalom Alejem - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Definitely this is the end of her career, maybe she will continue living from her past but it is clear that she does not want to continue with this in the future.

I have been with many women with big tits and they all agree that it is somewhat uncomfortable for her, since this draws a lot of attention to her and especially to her health in terms of her back due to the weight of her bust.

She is aware of her decision and it is a pity, it is seen that the reduction was quite a lot.

I thought that was her. I had signed up to her OF awhile back she never really post but bunch of PPV. Of course she is still posting like she didn't have a reduction. Her last post was today lol. I wonder how long she will try to keep it up. Grace tried when she had her reduction but gave up.

Yep. It's not differential calculus. When you've made your career as a busty model; Boobs=Money. No boobs=No money.

Yes its obvious, its over for her. She like many latinas there put money on lipo so bigger ass but now that her main assets are gone its game over. Wonder if it was medical reason, she seemed to love show off herself in tight dresses.

Bleh, she was never interested in a topless career. Come on, a few low effort pictures for Daktari and a boring onlyfans.

It was never going to happen. Maybe she had back pain, or did not like the unwanted attention. If she was in it for the money, she would have made way more of an effort

Unbeliveable... Shooting with Daktari, seeing DominicanPoison and still hating your boobs and wanting bigger ass and smaller stomach is just mindblowing to me. What is wrong with woman? Why they can't find someone who will appreciate what they have? Instead, they keep running for the man that likes other woman that have bigger ass or something? I just discovered thread, read from the first page, bcs I remember her from NJ site, and at the end I found out this, what a disappointment...

Unbeliveable... Shooting with Daktari, seeing DominicanPoison and still hating your boobs and wanting bigger ass and smaller stomach is just mindblowing to me. What is wrong with woman? Why they can't find someone who will appreciate what they have? Instead, they keep running for the man that likes other woman that have bigger ass or something? I just discovered thread, read from the first page, bcs I remember her from NJ site, and at the end I found out this, what a disappointment...
It's a pity

I know she hated her gut (and took the gig to pay for the lipo) and how much her titties sagged but still a surprise..though she was gone a lil while a few weeks ago

I know she hated her gut (and took the gig to pay for the lipo) and how much her titties sagged but still a surprise..though she was gone a lil while a few weeks ago
She didnt like it and Daktari too like normal wouldnt show it in shootings with her. She like many girls in her country are most about small waist, big ass types and breasts come naturally. But is rather strange she invested just over half year ago in Onlyfans and pics before that everywhere showing her breasts in tight dresses and then she reduced them. Still looking on information as why she did it, medical reason?

I have a video of her, that she has sent me in whatsapp. How do i do to upload it here?
Go to that chat
Download the video somewhere easy to find like the Desktop on your computer

Then in here make a new post
click the "Attach files" button in the lower left side
Use the file explorer to navigate to wherever you saved that file
Select the file
Click "open" in the file explorer

Is there here a thread about DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
That's a Country where are many natural busty girls!
Don’t know but I’m agree with you some many gigantic boobed women in DR.
I remember the work of caribmodel who discovered miosotis and over girls. If some one can continue his work because he died many years ago.