Busty Wife Tight Tshirt

here for my daily checking of the thread :D
pls tell your wife we miss her.

At this point in the thread it can be difficult for me to come up with updates i think will maintain enough interest
I will answer a few questions for simplicity this time and use relevant pictures i have and see how we go, thanks guys

kyblam said:
I'm constantly checking tits and tops forum mainly just for this thread!!!

Can't wait for next update. I would still kill for a picture of her topless striking the same pose and camera angle you had with that measurement pic.

Yes i agree that would make a fantastic picture and i do read all the requests from you guys although not impossible it does give me something else to work on

coveritup2 said:
i'm still reeling from those tape measure shots...

does she ever wear tight shirts with no bra? seeing a massive pair of tits hugged by nothing but some thin fabric is quite the view. and the fact that she has the firmest huge tits ever must make it an even more stunning sight.

can't wait to see more of her and i hope you've spilled a few loads on those perfect breasts recently :)

She will occasionally throw on one of my low cut singlets upon her jumping out of bed in the morning
Great sight her boobs spill out the sides exposing her sideboob walking around the house, must take a picture

unitivity76 said:
Tell us more about you fucking her without bothering to take her top off... Any specific stories, whether you then take her top off after the fuck session for a follow up session...How does she dress at home etc...Would be great to know.

What was her bra size when your first met her?

Fucking her without bothering to take her top off is what i enjoy during the week when she gets home from work
She would dress looking professional for her job and combine that with here exposing her covered big boobs in a tight top i find it irresistible and gives me the most satisfaction
Maybe its my way of treating her like the naughty secretary, not sure.
A follow up session would be often irresistible once we are in bed at night, The white singlet top is very typical of how she would dress at home.
Bra size when you first met her? Not sure exactly if i can find a early topless picture you guys can decide.

John_Fawlty said:
If I may ask, how did you meet?

She was briefly dating a mate of mine and remember her wearing a tight long sleve black top a little low cut when we were introduced
I was very impressed to say the least gorgeous with big boobs yes the total package i thought
Our first date was not my usual dinner style date..I guess there might have been some ulterior motive there as i organized a picnic and swim at a lagoon

Awehm said:
John_Fawlty said:
Your wife is number one on this site. She is the reason I visit this forum every day, hoping to see some updates. And they do not dissapoint!

Same here!!
Also does she really wear those (almost) see through tops to work?
My dick would explode every time!! poor guys at her work :D

I no what you mean as i exploded the first time i seen her wear it to work, i guess it never use to be that see-through at first
The brown sweater is another typical boob stretched semi see-through work top and looks like we may have just finished something judging by the creases in the skirt

cjh2121 said:
booblover64 said:
MonkeyBoySam said:
WE ALL REJOICE FOR BUSTY05's WIFE!!! :lol:

......I second tht..!! :D :D

Here Here! We all raise our glass to celebrate along with you BUSTY05 this weekend for you discovering your wifes Juggs are not DD actually 32K!!
We will shoot another countless load to REJOICE!! :lol: haha!

I laugh at this and think its was great we can have some humor along the way
REJOICE here is a topless picture of my wife reflecting of the mirror i have as she was undressing after work

Attachments

• topless undressing.jpg
    topless undressing.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 5,088
  • brown sweater1.jpg
    brown sweater1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,563
  • brown sweater.jpg
    brown sweater.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,405
  • white singlet.jpg
    white singlet.jpg
    850.5 KB · Views: 3,638
Mega update...As usual a few follow up questions...

Why do you wait until night for follow up session? I believe your do k may be throbbing in 5 minutes after the first session seeing her unopened top

How many days in a week do you typically end up doing her without taking her top off

Hope you get to do her everyday at least once

I believe that white singlet is yours that she borrows

Holy crap, you keep one-upping yourself with these pics.

Amazing profile shots.. They're soooo huge. I love the fact you can see the bras underneath and how massive they are, too.

Always would love more bra/nude shots too. Hell even just seeing some of the bras themselves. Massive bras are awesome, haha.

chief2155 said:
Holy crap, you keep one-upping yourself with these pics.

Amazing profile shots.. They're soooo huge. I love the fact you can see the bras underneath and how massive they are, too.

Always would love more bra/nude shots too. Hell even just seeing some of the bras themselves. Massive bras are awesome, haha.
what that man said!! AWESOME update and that topless pic against the mirror is my favourite yet! She just makes me go a bit :$ THANK YOU!!!

This photo is JAW-DROPPING. I can't believe this is even real!!!

t_brown_sweater_149.jpg

Your mate that dated her musst be jealous, now that she has bigger boobs!

Unbelievable ! so huge ! are they really natural? i don't understand all this thread cause i'm french but she gain weight as i understand, all in boobs :D

My friend, the latest update is once again almost killing me :D
I think she really should requqire a license to be allowed to go to work like this.
How can the guys there possibly think of anything other than her boobs!???!?
Lucky guys i guess, or maybe poor guys? :D

wow

<t>Thanks!!! I check this thread daily! <br/>
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</t>

rougerouge said:
Unbelievable ! so huge ! are they really natural? i don't understand all this thread cause i'm french but she gain weight as i understand, all in boobs :D

100% natural.
You are correct in saying she gained weight and most went to her boobs
I started this thread not for that reason.. Rather to show pictures how great her boobs look in tight tops
The question was asked early in the thread about her bra size and the weight gain topic became popular discussion after that

MonkeyBoySam said:
This photo is JAW-DROPPING. I can't believe this is even real!!!

t_brown_sweater_149.jpg
Awehm said:
My friend, the latest update is once again almost killing me :D
I think she really should requqire a license to be allowed to go to work like this.
How can the guys there possibly think of anything other than her boobs!???!?
Lucky guys i guess, or maybe poor guys? :D

First time to post a picture of her in this sweater as it is not as tight as her others
I would have to say i think this may be her favorite she would wear it to work more then any other, i will let her no you's like

I can't imagine how the guys she works with could handle being around her in that sweater. My cock would be hard all day. The temptation to feel her tits would be almost overwhelming. Again, you are a lucky man.

Fuck, I would die happy if your wife worked where I work and would walk in to the office with that brown top on. I would stare so long I would go blind. :shock:

dick1 said:
Her tits are beautiful. Her body is easily the equal of the big tit professional models I literally cream over. Her tits are so soft and smooth looking, yet nice and meaty and firm. Her areola and nipples are perfectly sized. Nice and symmetrical. If she is willing, she could make it as a model. Tell her we sure appreciate her gifts and hope she is willing to share more.

I have to agree her body is perfect!!! Her tits are right up there with the pro models i regulary jack off to like tessa fowler :lol:
She is the pure definition of SWEATER MEAT!!! :D

though it's been said repeatedly: your wife's chest is beyond flawless. seeing her walk into a meeting in that tight sweater would cause me to immediately get rock hard - i would happily be the most unproductive person in the room :)

Amazing!! Do you have any more pics from the black bra set?

Her tits are forever in our minds... :mrgreen:

I would give my left nut to see her model some really small bras!