Busty mother in law

Me too man, something about older ladies with big natural tits gets me going
There also something hot that even your mother in law gets used like that, thanks to the size of her tits

So heres an update for anyone who cares about it. Honestly not much has happened in the last couple weeks but lately I’ve been going over to her house to help her with some stuff and every time I’ve gone over, she’s never wearing a bra and she wears tight shirts that show off everything, the best part about it is that she always has the house freezing cold so that her nipples are always popping through! I’ll try to sneak some pictures next time I see her. Thanks for all the reply’s guys!
it's good that you're taking this slow, not at all a situation you want to rush blindly into. and if nothing else, you're getting some great eye candy.

So heres an update for anyone who cares about it. Honestly not much has happened in the last couple weeks but lately I’ve been going over to her house to help her with some stuff and every time I’ve gone over, she’s never wearing a bra and she wears tight shirts that show off everything, the best part about it is that she always has the house freezing cold so that her nipples are always popping through! I’ll try to sneak some pictures next time I see her. Thanks for all the reply’s guys!
Try purposely letting her catch you staring at them, she won't say a thing, but she'll know, and she'll like it.

Did you say your girlfriends mom or your wife's mom? Big difference there. She is a hottie for sure. Post pics of your girl so we can vote on which one you should be with!!

so here’s another update for anyone who’s still following this thread, I did end up seeing her last week and I did try to take a couple of pics of her massive boobs but they all came out blurry or out of focus so I apologize for that, I snagged some pictures of her from social media to hold you guys over until I get something good

Attachments

• E1B5333F-1097-4369-BB07-04C0A89078DB.jpeg
    E1B5333F-1097-4369-BB07-04C0A89078DB.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 3,028
  • 31B2F1CC-91DB-44DF-BB63-6C48C1466ACD.jpeg
    31B2F1CC-91DB-44DF-BB63-6C48C1466ACD.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 2,791
  • 638F6357-12A2-40F6-AFC0-13B56C5246E7.jpeg
    638F6357-12A2-40F6-AFC0-13B56C5246E7.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 2,492
  • 7ADA381D-1C0C-4D3A-A6BE-EEC85A9AE502.jpeg
    7ADA381D-1C0C-4D3A-A6BE-EEC85A9AE502.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2,503
  • F5FF5189-94D2-4FC7-ADD6-2EEBFB0583F1.jpeg
    F5FF5189-94D2-4FC7-ADD6-2EEBFB0583F1.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,490
  • 4CAA5344-1620-4D3F-9E25-34C0674D75A8.jpeg
    4CAA5344-1620-4D3F-9E25-34C0674D75A8.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 2,478
  • EFAF06B3-EF76-4C7C-B6B2-7D359E34021A.jpeg
    EFAF06B3-EF76-4C7C-B6B2-7D359E34021A.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 2,550
  • D46AD439-39F1-4661-9D86-A38FDDBB6853.jpeg
    D46AD439-39F1-4661-9D86-A38FDDBB6853.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 2,951
so here’s another update for anyone who’s still following this thread, I did end up seeing her last week and I did try to take a couple of pics of her massive boobs but they all came out blurry or out of focus so I apologize for that, I snagged some pictures of her from social media to hold you guys over until I get something good
Is she divorced or widowed? Divorced id say you have a chance. But she's your MiL so you'll have give subtle hints, like letting her catch you checkin her out. You could offer to help her around the house, chores n such. But if she's a widower its a very slim chance anything will ever happen.

Is she divorced or widowed? Divorced id say you have a chance. But she's your MiL so you'll have give subtle hints, like letting her catch you checkin her out. You could offer to help her around the house, chores n such. But if she's a widower its a very slim chance anything will ever happen.
She’s divorced and she hated her ex-husband with a passion so now she’s just going all out and does whatever she wants

She’s divorced and she hated her ex-husband with a passion so now she’s just going all out and does whatever she wants
Sounds like a win, but you can't act like a horny teenager, gotta play the slow game with this. Do you ever text her? Don't do it like an annoying 18yr old GF, but you gotta get her thinkin about you. Offering to help her around her place is a good way of getting in the door with you wife not there ;) and don't be afraid to get a semi or even hard around her, but don't make it obvious.

Sounds like a win, but you can't act like a horny teenager, gotta play the slow game with this. Do you ever text her? Don't do it like an annoying 18yr old GF, but you gotta get her thinkin about you. Offering to help her around her place is a good way of getting in the door with you wife not there ;) and don't be afraid to get a semi or even hard around her, but don't make it obvious.
Sounds like a good idea!! I’ve always been hesitant on texting her because I don’t really know how to start it but I’ll definitely try asking her if she needs help with chores and maybe some compliments here and there, Next time I see her I’m definitely gonna get semi hard to see how interested she’ll be

Sounds like a good idea!! I’ve always been hesitant on texting her because I don’t really know how to start it but I’ll definitely try asking her if she needs help with chores and maybe some compliments here and there, Next time I see her I’m definitely gonna get semi hard to see how interested she’ll be
I wouldn't complement her. Letting her catch you checking her out or a certain bulge in a pair jeans speaks volumes over saying a couple "your pretty" type lines. Let her imagination write the story in her head.

I wouldn't complement her. Letting her catch you checking her out or a certain bulge in a pair jeans speaks volumes over saying a couple "your pretty" type lines. Let her imagination write the story in her head.
You have a point there lol, I’d rather her build up the fantasy in her head than say pointless compliments. Thanks for the advice man

If a a woman with big boobs knows you like big boobs and has a crush on you or whatever then they're gonna use that to their advantage over you lol.

I’m interested in your story now
Older woman like 46. I'm 33. She was at a party I was at and she was just recently single. We were talking and she complained that she was gonna have a hard time finding a guy cause she has kids and she thought she wasn't attractive. I was just like shut up stop being hard on yourself you are attractive. Then she's like no one likes big boobs anymore and her ex wasn't a boob guy. I was like thats not true I do lol. So that was a couple months ago and I've hooked up with her a couple times. She's a 42 DDD.

You'll prob bang her before the pics on this page finish loading on my laptop :) LOL