Dang she has that squishy all tit meat no fat... oh how I love those kind of tits.

Still her boobs have deflated a looooot since her debut with XXcell.
She does not even seem the same person....

Another video:
https://sendvid.com/9gpchqmm
I'm with you. Boobs are much longer now but nowhere near as full. Like you say--deflated. Nipples point at the ground and pointed out when with Cel. I wish she had left her body alone.

I'm with you. Boobs are much longer now but nowhere near as full. Like you say--deflated. Nipples point at the ground and pointed out when with Cel. I wish she had left her body alone.
I totally agree bud

From her twitter...

Attachments

• 87356476.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • 54176324.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • 220923.jpg
    220923.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 710
  • 220929.jpg
    220929.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 686
While y’all complaining she still fire to me idc lol
I must agree, don't get me wrong during the time she was fucking with Cel her tits were pointing out and perkier, but also smaller, fast forward a couple years later them shits have gotten massive and saggy but no complaints from me... And it also seems like since they've gotten bigger she shows them off even more on Twitter now than when they were smaller

I must agree, don't get me wrong during the time she was fucking with Cel her tits were pointing out and perkier, but also smaller, fast forward a couple years later them shits have gotten massive and saggy but no complaints from me... And it also seems like since they've gotten bigger she shows them off even more on Twitter now than when they were smaller
I’m all here for her fuckery