Busty girls with skinny legs/small booties (add yours too)

I think they may not belong to this thread because her bodies tend to be chubby, but Samanta Lily and Fuko seems to have disproportionately small asses and hips compared to their bust

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 921
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 985
  • 1003.jpg
    1003.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 901
  • 1016.jpg
    1016.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 842
I think they may not belong to this thread because her bodies tend to be chubby, but Samanta Lily and Fuko seems to have disproportionately small asses and hips compared to their bust
I fucking love girls with small asses but big tits (not if they’re overweight though). That’s honestly my favorite build. Not enough ass to prevent me from going in deep, but just enough titties to keep my dick warm and make me nut from giving me a tit job or letting me titty fuck em (with oil especially) .

It’s honestly so sad though how most men aren’t into small ass big tit girls, but I do think with the way little booty petite women are coming back in style, that’ll change in time. Tits are a more feminine aspect than ass (both males and females can have an ass), and I think most males are hardwired to think that, though most still don’t realize that currently because of mass media promotion of the phat assed, small titted women, which I think is done because big butts are honestly seen as more “appropriate” than big tits since big butts are more prevalent than the latter.

I fucking love girls with small asses but big tits (not if they’re overweight though). That’s honestly my favorite build. Not enough ass to prevent me from going in deep, but just enough titties to keep my dick warm and make me nut from giving me a tit job or letting me titty fuck em (with oil especially) .

It’s honestly so sad though how most men aren’t into small ass big tit girls, but I do think with the way little booty petite women are coming back in style, that’ll change in time. Tits are a more feminine aspect than ass (both males and females can have an ass), and I think most males are hardwired to think that, though most still don’t realize that currently because of mass media promotion of the phat assed, small titted women, which I think is done because big butts are honestly seen as more “appropriate” than big tits since big butts are more prevalent than the latter.
Nice to hear that. A girl with a big ass is just not attractive at all to me. She can have the biggest set of tits but if she has ass I am not interested anymore. I doubt that many other guys think the same way. Majority of guys like asses anyways and those who love big tits don‘t care about the size and shape of the ass. Would love to meet and talk to more guys who think the same way though. A girl with narrow hips, slim legs and „no ass“ - like many guys would call it - are super attractive when the boobs are big and out of proportion. If you guys exist out there let us know! Vid is yanashkomagic

Attachments

• tempFile.mp4
    599.2 KB
Nice to hear that. A girl with a big ass is just not attractive at all to me. She can have the biggest set of tits but if she has ass I am not interested anymore. I doubt that many other guys think the same way. Majority of guys like asses anyways and those who love big tits don‘t care about the size and shape of the ass. Would love to meet and talk to more guys who think the same way though. A girl with narrow hips, slim legs and „no ass“ - like many guys would call it - are super attractive when the boobs are big and out of proportion. If you guys exist out there let us know! Vid is yanashkomagic
That's what turns me on, that disproportion between slim body with narrow hips and the most possible large boobs. My ideal woman would have proportions like this Chinese girl, very skinny with huge hanging saggers:

Attachments

• 2618_07.jpg
    2618_07.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,717
I love huge hips/asses but I'm always glad to see this thread updated because I really like this too and would love to see more.

Surprised there's no mention of Hitomi and that scene of her walking with the towel.

Milkhater05/Dolllyfied, Yasmin Avrahami, Rylie Haze, Rachel Umass (DNP)

Pxnmoxk - I've been reluctant to make a thread for her because she has a repaired cleft lip/protruding teeth and I'm certain people will be cruel about that (she tends to wear a mask when naked), but I really don't mind it. In any case she has an amazing body. Her twitter got suspended unfortunately and most of her good stuff was there. Hope she perseveres.

Attachments

• 320960758_377320298089933_4224262188267177353_n.mp4
    3.1 MB
Thanks for your contributions guys. Happy to see some guys with the same taste. Momo is nice, although I don‘t prefer asian girls that much.

Also forgotten Anya/Merilyn Sakova, Venera and Vikkiraw. It would help to list (and post pictures if you have the time) as many exemplary women as possible. That will help people understand, appreciate and get more contributors. Might be more responsibility than you want but starting a reddit page or groups devoted to this would help

There's a cartoon artist called Umaiplum who specializes in this, calls it "slimstack"

Also forgotten Anya/Merilyn Sakova, Venera and Vikkiraw. It would help to list (and post pictures if you have the time) as many exemplary women as possible. That will help people understand, appreciate and get more contributors. Might be more responsibility than you want but starting a reddit page or groups devoted to this would help

There's a cartoon artist called Umaiplum who specializes in this, calls it "slimstack"
I would be interested on joining any group or reddit page about this. This Umaiplum artist, where do his artworks can be seen?

I would be interested on joining any group or reddit page about this. This Umaiplum artist, where do his artworks can be seen?
Well we already have a group or thread here now so lets just share finds here. Also girls from social media would be nice. There is also a thread about skinny girls with disproportionate big boobs but it is not the same. Only a few guys understand this. A skinny or slim girl can still have a lot of curves, big butt, hips etc. But the girls here should be all top and no bottom.

This is a thread after my own heart! Can't stand assess....the smaller they are the better. Will never understand the fixation, as it usually tends to be accompanied by blubber/belly rolls. Give me a firm/squeezable ass with big NATURAL tits and I'm in heaven!

I love huge hips/asses but I'm always glad to see this thread updated because I really like this too and would love to see more.

Surprised there's no mention of Hitomi and that scene of her walking with the towel.

Pxnmoxk - I've been reluctant to make a thread for her because she has a repaired cleft lip/protruding teeth and I'm certain people will be cruel about that (she tends to wear a mask when naked), but I really don't mind it. In any case she has an amazing body. Her twitter got suspended unfortunately and most of her good stuff was there. Hope she perseveres.
Iconic scene with Hitomi, true goddess in so many ways! Had to screencap it :love:

The body of the growth queen below... In the beginning of the growth stage were the weight hadn't hit her hips, thighs and back, mindblowing and fantastic! She were ofc incredible in her second stage too, when her body had to adapt the weight and she become just massive overall but still slim. That version of here doesn't qualify here though.

And the other two I found around other medias and I suspect they may be fakies. But hot nevertheless :cool:

Attachments

• ssaaaaa.jpg
    ssaaaaa.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,446
  • ssaaa.jpg
    ssaaa.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,475
  • ssaa.jpg
    ssaa.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1,421
  • ssa.jpg
    ssa.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,427

More of her pls