Big tits motel hooker

T

tits2022

Not sure if this counts but I see her once a month. She’s 34, but looks younger than her age and her pictures don’t do her justice. Much prettier in person. Her skin, tits, and body is nice and smooth and firm for her age even after having a couple of kids. I’ve even thought about asking her out, but maybe I shouldn’t. Let me know what you guys think, and I could try and post nudes.

Attachments

• E4B76E18-5DA7-42B4-B6A8-DDE931946D87.jpeg
    E4B76E18-5DA7-42B4-B6A8-DDE931946D87.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,442
Not sure if this counts but I see her once a month. She’s 34, but looks younger than her age and her pictures don’t do her justice. Much prettier in person. Her skin, tits, and body is nice and smooth and firm for her age even after having a couple of kids. I’ve even thought about asking her out, but maybe I shouldn’t. Let me know what you guys think, and I could try and post nudes.
Nice man! I wouldn’t ask her out if I were you. It’s purely business. Just keep having fun with her.

Damn, she is really nice and hot...would love to see some more body pics like boobs;)