Best sites/apps for scoring nudes?

B

Boobtuber

What have been the best apps or sites you guys have used to find random girls (preferably anonymously) and message them, eventually leading to nudes?

I mainly use snapchat to score the nudes, but its near impossible to 'meet' new people and score their nudes on snap unless you already know them from another site or similar. Keen to hear your thoughts!

What have been the best apps or sites you guys have used to find random girls (preferably anonymously) and message them, eventually leading to nudes?

I mainly use snapchat to score the nudes, but its near impossible to 'meet' new people and score their nudes on snap unless you already know them from another site or similar. Keen to hear your thoughts!

I don't think there is one. Unless a girl trades on doing nudes, or is an exhibitionist, you're highly unlikely to get a total stranger to send you nudes to do what you want with.

Are you willing to pay?

Other than posing as a male model on Tinder (don't do this, it's unethical and also probably pretty depressing) I don't see a way random girls will send you nudes for free.