Belen aka iambelu aka m00nlight.red (macromastia, Argentina)

Does anyone know if he is still uploading content or has he withdrawn?

Does anyone know if he is still uploading content or has he withdrawn?
Her content she is selling on the social media platforms she's using is way too expensive so quite honestly. I don't think any of us can afford what she's offering even though I'm sure it's worth it but it's a little bit too much quite honestly if you click on the links in this form, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

$100 for what , just videos of how many minutes or personalised videos ? And what payment method does she use
videos and pictures, she told me that she was going to sleep so she is going to give me more info later :whistle: i think she’s using paypal tho

videos and pictures, she told me that she was going to sleep so she is going to give me more info later :whistle: i think she’s using paypal tho
I remember last time I asked about customs and she said she doesn’t do them , she has a great pair of tits but makes horrible videos with bad angles , if you give in and send that $80 she’ll think that’s her worth, keep reducing the price or when she’s desperate she’ll reduce it herself

I remember last time I asked about customs and she said she doesn’t do them , she has a great pair of tits but makes horrible videos with bad angles , if you give in and send that $80 she’ll think that’s her worth, keep reducing the price or when she’s desperate she’ll reduce it herself
is there any video around here or somewhere else? i’m trynna see sum, anyways i told her that the best i can do is 25 and that’s a lot lol

is there any video around here or somewhere else? i’m trynna see sum, anyways i told her that the best i can do is 25 and that’s a lot lol
How many minutes did she offer you ? I also have PayPal but I’m not stupid enough to pay $80 , stick to like $10 for like 3 minutes , tell her the price is like $3 a minute , she thinks she can throw ridiculous numbers and guys will pay , you need to bring her back down to reality

She charges £59 for 3 photos and 2 shitty videos like 10 seconds each

Attachments

• IMG_1059.png
    IMG_1059.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 344