BBW4U ♦ Another pair to share - 35L measured

No news?

Turnip said:
OK - Heres some old photos, including the only full frontal nude one she approves

I wonder if you have any updates on your magnific wife!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found myself a huge pair. I measured her TWICE with a cloth tape measure. 40N cups!!! N cups!!! :shock: :shock: She had been wearing an old, stretched out and strained 46DDD bra. And before I met her in person she kept telling me no they are DDD's. I knew better after she texted me topless pics. I kept saying to myself no way are those DDD's....no way!! I couldn't wait to measure them personally.

MrJiggles said:
I just found myself a huge pair. I measured her TWICE with a cloth tape measure. 40N cups!!! N cups!!! :shock: :shock: She had been wearing an old, stretched out and strained 46DDD bra. And before I met her in person she kept telling me no they are DDD's. I knew better after she texted me topless pics. I kept saying to myself no way are those DDD's....no way!! I couldn't wait to measure them personally.

Holy shit! That must've been a very arousing experience.
Any photos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, amazing! Can she model some small bras for us?

Also, you need a bra wash bag or pet hair wash bag to wash the bras in. Then you'll have no more problems with the washing machine eating bras.

Wow, breathtaking pair of tits, one of the best I've ever seen 0.0, thank you

those dont look like 35L thats bigger than Cheron, no way. looks more like 36H