Aria - Ariaa

I would avoid this cunt on ALL fronts.
Last week she was selling a video claiming it's of her and a guy. She's demanding 4,000 tokens and claimed it would go up to 25,000 the next day. Yes, 25,000.
Today she demands I send her 3,300 for the video and I told her I'd pass. Then she bans me. Sometimes language barriers and translators do weird things resulting in VERY strange interpretations so I gave this one moment a pass.

I logged in with my second account and asked to go private.Then she says whatever I want to do in private can be done in a video that she will send immediately. I explain what I wanted, short and concise, and boom hit with the old ban.

She's demanding tokens or you get a perma ban.

i do a lots whith her, it depends on her mood. she can be a real cunt or an angel, literally. and you have to flee when she offers discounts lol

and you can come back in 1month maybe if you want, she rarely perma ban someone

Yeah that "bg video" she's selling is bullshit. Don't even try to buy it.

anybody spied her recent pvt or hidden cam? she banned me

i will post more later if you like her

but be careful guys all these ton of tokens are making her lose his mind these days.. prices are crazy now.
Agreed. Idk how much longer she has. Literally almost hit goal and she vanished once again. I don’t understand her methodology one bit.