Are busty women becoming more difficult to find?

Where I live, there are many elderly and older people. It is in a county near a large city in Florida where many retirees and older people live. So if I go out somewhere like Walmart for example, sometimes 75 percent of those inside the store are elderly persons. Also, I tend to see many overweight and obese women, so that also makes it harder to find slim women with big breasts. I suppose that I should travel outside of my county more often.

Last edited:
I dont think its rarer at all just gotta go were their are masses of people, you'll see them when u lost expect,
For myself it been when I was out shoppin6

I don't see many of them in main stream media but here in the US I think there's a ton of big breasts. However, many women cover them up or perhaps don't like to show it off, often they're under a thick sweatshirt and you just have to realize it. For example this girl camping is huge up top but it's not so obvious, fashions of today's younger generation have leaned towards loose XXL tee shirts and hoodies/sweatshirts also.

Attachments

• 188211876ZGfunR_fs.jpg
    188211876ZGfunR_fs.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 357
Whenever I've been looking over the past 40 years or so, they have always been rare.

They weren't in my social circle, rarely in the jobs I did and not that regular when on a night out. The most frequent might be when you are walking round the malls but that would just be a depressingly fleeting glimpse.

Ultimately busty women know that they are packing serious weapons and hence they are wary of drawing them out, chambering a round and letting them off unless they are wanting or demanding the requisite attention. Okay, some can't hide them but the reality is that they all know the power they have and hence they control when they want to exercise that power.

Yes, I'm jaded and cynical because I'm frustrated by the never ending (and seriously, it never ends) power that these wonderful orbs of sexual femininity have over me.

It's like being a thirsty guy in the dessert who keeps seeing these fleeting glimpses of water soaked paradises that he can never quite reach and rarely ever (in my case) experience.

Whenever I've been looking over the past 40 years or so, they have always been rare.

They weren't in my social circle, rarely in the jobs I did and not that regular when on a night out. The most frequent might be when you are walking round the malls but that would just be a depressingly fleeting glimpse.

Ultimately busty women know that they are packing serious weapons and hence they are wary of drawing them out, chambering a round and letting them off unless they are wanting or demanding the requisite attention. Okay, some can't hide them but the reality is that they all know the power they have and hence they control when they want to exercise that power.

Yes, I'm jaded and cynical because I'm frustrated by the never ending (and seriously, it never ends) power that these wonderful orbs of sexual femininity have over me.

It's like being a thirsty guy in the dessert who keeps seeing these fleeting glimpses of water soaked paradises that he can never quite reach and rarely ever (in my case) experience.

Having dated quite a few busty girls, right down to owning a big boob website once with them I can say not all of them know they have that power and in addition many guys could care less. My best friend wouldn't look twice at boobs, he's into long legs yet his last GF was stacked, go figure. One big piece of advice though, don't let those orbs cloud your judgment when it comes to getting serious with a girl, trust me the excitement turns to a nightmare if you're with the wrong girl and didn't see some serious personality flaws. I'm not saying don't go for a busty girl, there's many nice ones but just make sure the other things are also in check, no sin in loving big boobs.

As a side note: If you ever find yourself going on a date with a busty girl (that you know won't end in sex) have a wank first and go into it with a clear head. Post nut clarity will stop you making an arse of yourself and scaring her off.

Having dated quite a few busty girls, right down to owning a big boob website once with them I can say not all of them know they have that power and in addition many guys could care less. My best friend wouldn't look twice at boobs, he's into long legs yet his last GF was stacked, go figure. One big piece of advice though, don't let those orbs cloud your judgment when it comes to getting serious with a girl, trust me the excitement turns to a nightmare if you're with the wrong girl and didn't see some serious personality flaws. I'm not saying don't go for a busty girl, there's many nice ones but just make sure the other things are also in check, no sin in loving big boobs.
I'll have to defer to your experience in this regard. All the busty women that I've known, seen or been told about from friends have been well aware of their power. I sometimes think the ones playing all coy that they don't like the attention or fail to recognise their formidable attraction powers are being deliberately naive in a kind of 'what me, desired by other men for these ugly things, surely not!'

Fear not, I've never really had enough opportunities with large breasted girls to fall headlong without recognising the tell tale signs of madness. Current partner is lovely and her personality is just right but her figure is not my ideal. But hell, I doubt my average body is any girl's ideal!

I’m 30 and I’ve only seen 2 reasonably slim girls with H+ cup tits in my entire life.

It’s insanely rare. For all intents and purposes this is a fantasy fetish like inflation or futanari (in the sense that you ain’t getting it IRL).

Enjoy them if they come around of course.... pursue them if you see them and don’t hold back. But in the end be prepared to be happy with a girl with “only” DD or DDD cups. :)

I feel like big breasts have gone out of fashion in the mainstream. Feels like there are less and less actresses and singers that are busty then there used to be in the 2000s. Also I think society today makes girls feel like if they are bigger that the should cover themselves up so they aren't "sexualizing" themselves. If you look at the typical instagram model, it seems like flat chested girls with big asses are more in fashion at the moment. Fashion is always cyclical so hopefully big tits come back into fashion soon.

Big breasts are more prevalent than ever, however most of them are on women who are overweight. Here in the US, average bra sizes have gone up a full cup in the last two decades I believe but that's probably because of our fatty diet.

I see women all the time who've got D's or more but theyve also got a mid-section with some serious girth. Could be that their boobs are big from fat... or it could be that theyre naturally big boobed however they dont exercise (because of them) and have been eating like an American to the point where theyre arent as noticeable.

I guess the point Im trying to make is that big boobs are still out there, same as always, but their appearance is probably being cancelled out due to our obesity epidemic.

Last edited:
Big breasts are more prevalent than ever, however most of them are on women who are overweight. Here in the US, average bra sizes have gone up a full cup in the last two decades I believe but that's probably because of our fatty diet.

I see women all the time who've got D's or more but theyve also got a mid-section with some serious girth. Could be that their boobs are big from fat... or it could be that theyre naturally big boobed however they dont exercise (because of them) and have been eating like an American to the point where theyre arent as noticeable.

I guess the point Im trying to make is that big boobs are still out there, same as always, but their appearance is probably being cancelled out due to our obesity epidemic.
Yes, I do agree that many women that I see whenever I go places tend to be overweight or fat. However, I don't mind seeing women that are slightly overweight with big boobs. An E-cup size breast for me is about my favorite size for boobs. That is my ideal size of woman. I do occasionally see the perfectly figured busty lady every now and then, but not often. I suppose it is about being in the right place at the right time.

I suppose it is about being in the right place
Location is so important. If youre like me and live in a realitively small city then big tits are scarce. Big cities are where its at for busty women because 1) a bigger and denser population increases the number of above-average women you'll see around and 2) I think that big cities have more of a culture of competitive vanity where women show off more and are more likely to get implants.

I live in Denmark. It is rare to see large breasted women. Most get breastreduction. It is a boring country. It is not like Eastern Europa. Love the women from this part of Europa.

I am in Africa (Togo) now. Busty women are common. Mainly BBWs. Slim girls with big breasts are more rare.
I had an intimate meeting with heriMarkup_20200222_102635.jpg

It doesn’t help that breast reduction is cheaper and easier to get than ever.
Why can’t women realize that a man would never get penis reduction surgery,so they should not get their breasts reduced!
It’s only fair.
Yes, I do believe that I had read that breast reduction has become cheaper in the U.S., therefore more women are willing to have the surgery. It does concern me as a big breast fanatic, that possibly in the future the number of busty women could drop dramatically. I was thinking recently what if the medical establishment was to invent some sort of miracle pill or other drug that could shrink womens' breasts? That would certainly be a big blow to all of us who are obsessed with seeing busty women! I can't imagine living in a world without busty women! :(