Any Tiktok Tits finds (Links ONLY; No media - See 1st Post)

Great thread guys. One question...used to be able to right click and save the tiktok vids but does not seem to work anymore. Any way tp download them?

Great thread guys. One question...used to be able to right click and save the tiktok vids but does not seem to work anymore. Any way tp download them?
I can still do it, so maybe it depends on your device/system? Anyway, a useful alternative (for downloading from various sites) is 9xbuddy.org, you can just paste the link in there, and it extracts the files.

It still works for me, using Firefox on a windows 7 computer (lol)... I did notice now the files have unique names, they used to all have the same name but that's changed. There's also extensions you can use and add-ons plus some sites that have tiktok downloaders that also strip the ID's from the videos.

Browser extension VideoDownload Helper can help from pc. There are a lot of android apps that can download any content from the profiles.

Last edited: