Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please answer the Poll.

She needs to turn that frown upside down. :confused: :):LOL:
From what I saw of Anglikita's lower face topless, like mother, like daughter, both frown.

Anyone have her current Instagram?
Added her new IG in the first post.

Mom again. Or posing as mom to make a buck.hmmm
As you can see by the 4th pic here, https://www.titsintops.com/phpBB2/i...ta-ms-former-awesome-assets.84496/post-802736 , it's her mom.

I have not forgotten about separating her mom from her thread. But, since my time here is severely curtailed, I have to prioritize. And, separating her mom into her own thread is not high on the list.

However, if time allows, I will do it this evening (UTC -7).

She has a mole over one of her cheeks, she switches it within pictures, so I have some doubts that might not be her. Dunno if it is blurred in the picture.
Actually, I do not think she switches it within pictures. It's a difference of being shot with the rear camera vs the forward camera of a Smartphone.

If she is wearing a lettered blouse, just see if it reads correctly. Or, if it's backwards. If this is the case, you have your answer.

Let's not speculate if he is scamming, or not.

Once it's been proven, then say it.

A dude on Snapchat he wanted 100$ was extremely impatient and wouldn't show proof that he had all of this material. Seemed very sketchy to me.