Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the party is over spoolie

go home

Lol why is it over?? She had / has a lot of unbelievable content. Her Instagram is a gold mine.

When (god forbid) something happens to current hall of famers, does that mean you'll stop looking at them?!

Please limit posts to any new pix, loss of IG link (next time, submit a Report) or comments on + posts.

There's no sense in cluttering up the thread, or the board, with useless comments, as the chance of her getting back to even half her original size is extremely slim.

Does anyone have her most recent insta link??
I'm still following her for the sole purpose of keeping the link updated in this thread. So, it was easy for me to find her new IG. And, I've added it to the first post.

Lol why is it over?? She had / has a lot of unbelievable content. Her Instagram is a gold mine.

When (god forbid) something happens to current hall of famers, does that mean you'll stop looking at them?!
For me, and several others that I know here, once she's got 'em chopped off (and for me, after 3-5 years after she disappears), very few of 'em are worth bothering with. And, even fewer manage to grow some back.

So, why should we spend our time on what once was, when there is so many new, though very seldom, as busty, gals coming onto the scene?

Though, I would have left out the "go home", I agree that the Party for this gal is over.

she sent me this
and
I'm not sure. She told me they are growing again.
Sorry to burst your bubble, cyberbud. But, that ain't her.

Here's a couple of recent pix to prove that she's NOWHERE near that size.

Attachments

• AM-180826.jpg
    AM-180826.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 526
  • AM-180826-2.jpg
    AM-180826-2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 530
Can someone please share a zip file of her older material? Anything not already shared to this site? Please message me!! (I've been given permission to make this request :))

Mod Post:
Confirmed.

BQ

Someone has to have something....
Gotta give 'em some time, Ss. Not even 24 hours have passed since you posted the request.

I've seen it take up to a week. And, that's when someone has it available.

If there's no new "old" pre-reduction content, probably best to lock this thing. Post reduction pics only irritate.

If there's no new "old" pre-reduction content, probably best to lock this thing. Post reduction pics only irritate.
Sorry, cyber-bud.

Since you weren't a member at the time of the Poll, and even though the results were a narrow margin, members voted to keep the thread going.

So, unless more members want it locked, all I can suggest is not to visit this thread anymore.
(my only reason for visiting it to Moderate it).

Here is one

Mod edit: Replaced full size image with thumbnail. BBL46LL

Attachments

• IMG-20170212-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20170212-WA0008.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,527
Last edited by a moderator:
She has over 1.2 K Posts on her IG. So, for those of you who want her pix before she turned 18, go there, seek, and ye shall find. However, she was at her largest from here, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/angelikita-m.84496/post-611267 on to before BR (still sad about that).

Added yet another new IG link to the first post.

But, only 3 this year, compared to 4 last year.

Here's a couple of recent pix. Looks like they're growing a bit. But, I doubt if she'll ever see a D cup again.

Attachments

• 37021225_385444021981193_1220148763675328512_n.jpg
    37021225_385444021981193_1220148763675328512_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 125
  • 37370251_262364851032773_3428408032864763904_n.jpg
    37370251_262364851032773_3428408032864763904_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 123
Thread merged with her original thread.

Who has more?
Where have you been hiding, cyber-dude? ;) She's been this forum for years.

I'm 99% certain (gotta leave a little room for doubt), that is Angelikita before her growth spirt :cool: , and unfortunately, before she got 'em chopped off. :mad:

Idk if this is an already anwered question, but the other day I was checking the last image before her BR, and some of us were telling that She was as big as Milena Velba, someone said that She could reach Miosotis' size, so my question is:

If She never been through a BR, How big could She be now?

I think that now She could really be bigger than Miosotis, cause her breasts grew really fast just 3 or 4 months before the Reduction, maybe a cup/month.

What do you think?

@KATSIMI if not bigger at least easily as big as Mio's... and that is even breasts not lopsided like Mio's the girl was already a legend and growing at an insane rate and that was 2 years ago. imagine how massive she would be now. she could have very easily be approaching or surpassed GOAT status