Angelikita M's former Awesome Assets

Should her Mom get her own thread?

• Hell, YES!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Nah. I don't mind it being mixed with her no longer titantic titted daughter.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't Hassle The HOF

BreastQuest said:
</s><QUOTE author="gohawkeyes_62"><s>
gohawkeyes_62 said:
Can we get a zip of this girl...tough to find the old pics
</e></QUOTE>
Her IG has all of her non-wins going back several years.

While I don't mind thinking back on this gal (or others) once in a while, I just can't rationalize all the hoopla over what once was. There's too many gals out there, and new ones popping up everyday, to worry over some gal who got 'em chopped off.

She was prettyunanimously already HOF and headed in the direction of GOAT convo in her teens.

That's like saying: "Elvis has gone - I can't rationalize all the hoopla over what once was." .....Actually, I can't rationalize that, he's a burger ðŸ￾” munching manufactured muppet but, hopefully, my point stands. ELVIS LIVES.

Bin your Thriller, Bad, Off The Wall LP because Michael Bublé is gonna drop that surefire album any day now. Taylor Swift is in the studio and Backstreet's back alright?

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesP1Y7NDF0.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesP1Y7NDF0.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
8osam said:
I think they are growing back :O
Actually not unusual to grow more mass after breast reductions, especially for younger women.

I had already said they are slowly growing back. thats an old pic though

Tried to get in touch with her when she was huge, no luck.
She gets them chopped off, and gets back to me instantly on social media.
Obviously, I'm not interested and won't reply... but if someone wants to make the trip and date a scarred up teenie, I think she's looking for a friend.
:)

Theyll be there for you

<r><QUOTE author="Cel"><s>
Cel said:
</s>Tried to get in touch with her when she was huge, no luck. <br/>
She gets them chopped off, and gets back to me instantly on social media. <br/>
Obviously, I'm not interested and won't reply... but if someone wants to make the trip and date a scarred up teenie, I think she's looking for a friend. <br/>
<E>:)</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

WOW the truth is confirmed! I want to feel sorry for this girl but I just can't... and where are all the folk who urged her to permanently maim herself and become less attractive, now?? <E>:roll:</E> they "won"!</r>

She's full of shit...I tried and I'm still waiting for my vids.

Yes the snapchat deal is crazy, wants the money immediately. If you don't send you are block instantly. I was just doing what I could to test the waters to see if it was genuinely her. Does anyone else think it actually is her behind the snapchat & just being rude?

Yea she just sent me a small preview pic but it wasn't anything special........I'm kinda on the fence about it being her but at the same time I don't have the money to pay anyway lol

I don't think it's her...it's a bullshit scam anyway. Don't waste your time fellas.

Girl with giant breasts shows no interest in making money from them. Has a reduction and then decides to monetise her old pics that she never released. Even a basic reading of it doesn't inspire confidence.

Yea I must admit tho I wish she'd give somebody those nudes and somebody would drop those wins lol

That win is old as fuck...."she" keeps circulating it promising 10 pics and 3 vids but only sends that 1 nude.

She just hit me up today out the blue, saying she needs money. I just told her I'm broke and left it at that.

slowkums said:
She just hit me up today out the blue, saying she needs money. I just told her I'm broke and left it at that.
She should have made money before she got the reduction, oh well, to bad for her