Amazingly beautiful Anna K.

Someone posted these in the skinny girls thread recently. I hadn't seen them before, so maybe there's more out there . . .

Well she's definitely huge for her small frame but these pics were posted on page1 of the thread. What you found are mirrored and morphed pics. See attachment.

Attachments

• Anna K (6).jpg
    Anna K (6).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,047
  • ak (4).jpg
    ak (4).jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 2,449
Imagine, how they look like without a bra:)

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-05-26 в 08.35.08.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-05-26 в 08.35.08.png
    776.6 KB · Views: 3,250
  • Снимок экрана 2020-05-26 в 08.35.00.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-05-26 в 08.35.00.png
    1 MB · Views: 3,414
hard to tell. i thought she looked smaller at first, myself. she's been wearing that very same bikini top for a long time, so compare the new pic to this one from last august.

View attachment 1094058

Makes it even more remarkable that a chick like Milena Velba never lost a jumbo pregnancy boobs after all these years.

Compared to this one we can see that she can't fill up her top anymore.

that's a perfect picture for comparison. her breasts really have gone down, even to the extent that her cleavage is different now.

'tis a disappointment overall, but i still find her quite attractive nonetheless.

Pregnancy AND raising a child takes a toll, and it takes a different toll on women. All of them lost time, some of them lost boobage, some of them lost time, boobage, and weight. Some gained weight though.

Pregnancy AND raising a child takes a toll, and it takes a different toll on women. All of them lost time, some of them lost boobage, some of them lost time, boobage, and weight. Some gained weight though.

yeah, that's how it goes. pregnancy affects individual women various ways. and each individual pregnancy a woman goes through can change their bodies completely differently each time.