Alice 85JJ - no premium content from Maja Magic or OMGBIGBOOBS

Hey team. I've just done something sort of crazy. I'm just getting out of a 9 year relationship, and I've had some financial blessings....I booked with her 2 full days for the 4000Euro. I talked with her on whatsapp. I've paid her 1000Euro downpayment and I've booked the flight. I'm coming from USA. Mid January Timeframe. I know I'm taking a risk, and a huge leap of faith here. I've never even paid for sex before. I can live with myself being out a few thousand $$ for the chance of a once in a lifetime experience with a once in a generation women.

If I do see her, I'll do my best to report my experience pros/cons if any other folks wanna try something like this! Wish me luck...
Hey team I’m back. It’s a risk for me to write in detail here because if she sees this I could easily be “blacklisted”. This will contain very little erotic details. I might try to write an erotic version. But I want to give back to this community of esteemed gentleman, so here we go.

Lead-up: We communicated fairly regularly regarding exact timing and my travel details. I appreciated this and I felt like it reduced my risk of being “scammed”. I asked her if I could bring any sort of gift and she wanted another phone, claiming they were “cheaper” in USA so I bought her one for $250 and a USA sim card, which I would later find out the use for (she does not travel to USA). I booked a decent hotel in Frankfurt. She said she didn’t care which hotel I booked (I appreciated this, she didn’t demand the fanciest one or anything like that). Recall I had booked with her about 6 weeks in advance and sent her 1000Euro deposit via paypal deposit. Our time together was scheduled to be about 44 hours. She required no information about me. I figured she might want a picture, age, general sense of who I, was but she did not.

I had already made up my mind to try to be a gentleman in all areas. Treat this person as a HUMAN with RESPECT first and foremost, not a pair of tits for my usage. I was pretty nervous as it got closer because I haven’t done anything like this before, and it is a higher pressure unusual situation to be in close quarters for the next 44 hours with someone I’ve never met and essentially never even talked to before.

So I was traveling from east coast USA. The flight was overnight and I got some “rest” but no actual sleep I would say, I can’t truly fall asleep on planes unfortunately. So I was fighting jet lag from the beginning. I got to the hotel around noon, they wouldn’t let me check in unfortunately. I informed Alice of this but she was cool she figured, and we had to kill some time before checking in. She arrived promptly and we went to lunch.

Immediately I found her pretty easy to talk to and any awkwardness was quickly burnt away. I realized she is used to talking to men, new men, as part of her daily life for many years. I was surprised how quickly she divulged what I would say is pretty personal information about herself, family, history etc. And this is the main theme regarding her personality: Authenticity, straightforwardness, no nonsense, nothing fake. I immediately really started to feel sympathy to her and I tried my best to put myself in her shoes regarding her lifestyle, profession. How hard it must be. And how she travels and spends extended time away from her family. I made strong eye contact during our lunch. It’s wintertime and super cold in Frankfurt so obviously she isn’t wearing anything sexy out in public. I never directed my gaze towards her chest. I of course did try to sneak some peaks via my peripheral. Even in a sweater you can tell how enormous she is. I thought she looked pretty good well in terms of her makeup, just the right amount, not overdone at all.

We head back to the hotel and check in. We continue our discussion in the room. I wanted to understand her approach to her business and clients. We talked for a long time and I really understood clearly her attitudes here. She made it very clear very early she doesn’t tolerate any disrespect or discomfort from clients whatsoever. Because of supply and demand dynamics, she can hold her clients to a very very very high standard. She described ending numerous interactions with clients quickly. If she’s not comfortable in anyway, you’re DONE. She is the epitome and case in point of no nonense, no bullshit, ultra straightforward. She’s very aware she comes off at a bit coarse, and would later describe to me she’s basically been that way since she was a child (low “social grade” marks in school). You really get the sense how comfortable she is with herself and in her own skin. She does not care what any person on earth thinks of her, and truly believes that. No matter for how long you have known her, how much money you have spent on her, she can and will cut you off and block you for one wrong move.

Regarding her attitude on sex with clients, she said she used to be disinterested, you know the classic trope of sex workers just lying there. But now she tries to be real and enthusiastic about it. Just words for now, but I would later find out the truth behind them.

I respect the hell out of her. I’m on a journey to learn how to respect myself, love myself, and be more in control with how I’m treated especially by romantic partners. She has somehow found self respect and self-love in her line of work. That’s astounding to me. She doesn’t self-medicate (drugs, alcohol) to cope either.

Oh yeah one negative of note I would say is that she asked for cash when I got there, claiming she told me in advance. She did not and the whatsapp chat proved that. I told her I would do my best to accommodate her request but could be a tall order taking 3K out of atms in a foreign country. Luckily this became a non-issue as the hotel ATM had a pretty high max withdrawal limit so I just used that a few times.

It’s late afternoon now and we finally got to some sex. She wanted us to both take showers first. I go first. I take a cold shower to keep me the hell awake. When I walk out, I don’t have my glasses on so I can barely see. But she had gotten naked, and that’s the first time I saw her naked in person. Even the fuzzy glimpse….truly a work of art.

She starts to show me her boobs up close. She’s really cool about this and really comfortable with herself and her body. She says they are “over 4kilos each” and that’s absolutely true. To lift one up it does feel like 10lbs easily it’s no joke. She sat cross legged and her tits are just resting on her legs. Insane stuff.

She asks what position I want, I say her on top and we get to it. Right off the bat I’m pretty surprised by her enthusiasm. Feels pretty “real” to me. I grip her enormous breasts around my face and cum pretty quickly. I hadn’t masturbated in a week in preparation. I hadn’t viewed her erotic material since deciding to meet with her.

So since we ate around 2pm we didn’t specifically go out for dinner. It’s about 6pm now and she agreed to go to the downstairs bar for a drink. She can’t even finish a single glass of wine, says it’s “too strong”. There was a couple next to us. I asked them something about where to sit and get service in English and they stared back at me blankly. Alice then steps in and asks in German and they say to just sit down or whatever. But then this couple makes it super obvious, with no intent to be discrete, looking at me and laughing. Whispering to each other. They keep turning their heads towards me and laughing. I don’t care. I lean back in my chair and take up space confidently as a man should. In years past I would have been a nervous wreck.

Now by this time it’s about 730pm and we start relaxing watching Netflix on my tablet, she says she likes that. I don’t really watch movies or drama shows but I watched some with her. Then she says she’s hungry and she typically eats dinner that late at night. She calls for some room service but the front desk said we would have to go pick it up they couldn’t deliver it to the room for some reason. She doesn’t like that and hangs up. The hotel restaurant had very very few food options. I go downstairs with her and she’s OK getting some crappy sandwhich and chips from the vending machine. She didn’t make me go get her a fancier dinner which was good I respect that.

I figured she wasn’t really in the mood for sex after eating and stuff and we just continue to watch Netflix. I’m very tired because I’ve essentially been awake for well over 24 hours. She apologizes extensively for not letting me know that she snores but I figured. I’m a very sensitive sleeper. My ex and I slept in separate beds because of her snoring. We go to bed but I’m disappointed that we’ve only had one sexual encounter so far. I feel horny with some blueballs honestly. These massive tits laying right next to me….it’s crazy seeing how far the breasts extend from her body while she’s sleeping on her side for example. So at this point I’m not happy, wishing for more sex. Lot of negative thoughts. I don’t want to pay for a “girlfriend experience”, I’m here to pay for sex.

Next, I make my biggest mistake of the trip. I don’t set an alarm for the next morning. At some point she wakes me up and says she’s going for a cigarette and the breakfast buffet. It’s nice she let me know. But I was a fool and fucking slept until 3pm. Wasting a good 6 or 7 hours of my time with her. We go to eat some Chinese food and get a crepe at the train station.

The previous day she had made it known she was cool to go check out the pool, so she changes to a swimsuit and we go. It’s a one piece she thought was somewhat modest but by god the cleavage was just insanity. We go in the pool, there is another family. They leave and some women with kids come. She wants me to take pictures of her! So I do, and it’s a fun time. If you are subscribed to her onlyfans, those recent pictures of her in a one piece bathing suit in and around the pool were taken by me! Amazing pictures. I hit the sauna, she doesn’t want to go in there.

You can imagine my sexual urges at this point. No masturbation leading up to this. Swimming with her. No sexual release for 24 hours at this point. Truly Maddening!!! But thankfully, this issue was about to be solved…

We got back and shortly after I directly ask her for sex and she says yes. I like big bras, I ask her to put a bra on and leave it on during sex and she agrees. Missionary this time and boy is it great. She really does seem into it.

I finish up, we relax. The conversation drifts back to sex and female pleasure. She states that only her must trusted long term clients can use their mouth or fingers on her. I think at this point she talks about “dating” clients or “sugar daddies”. She says she has done sugar daddy before, meaning they are “exclusive” sexually. They have to cover all her bills plus minimum 10K/month on top of that. Be a man of means fellas. She says she’s currently “single” in the sense of the word. She described somewhat her previous relationships and family but I won’t disclose that openly. Again really cool how freely she shared information about herself. She did try to “date” a client once. She stopped having sex with him and he was pissed, or I think she told him he would still have to pay? Doesn’t sound like that worked out….but sounds like a possibly to actually date her.

All that sex talk was making me horny, it’s been about an hour since we previously had sex. I just directly asked for sex again and she agreed. I proposed the variation of missionary where it’s like halfway between seated upright and laying down flat. I like this for big breasted girls as it promotes more “hang” in the boobs. Wow it was nuts. Breasts down to her pussy essentially. Incredible. Now I finally felt satisfied after cumming twice in about an hour. That was all the sex we were to have.

We watched Netflix again and fell asleep. This time I had alarm set and we woke up, had breakfast at the buffet, and that was that.

So yeah….Was it worth it? For me I would say yet. Perhaps once in a life time experience to have sex with someone of her nature. I do wish we had more sex for the price. I’m certainly to blame though because I overslept and I wasn’t assertive enough in my communications. Now that we have built ample comfort with each other, and I understand her communication style better, I’m confident that if we do see each other again, it would be accompanied by an increased about of sex.

My top tips are: To MANAGE expectations. This is a REAL PERSON, with a TOUGH JOB that CARRIES RISK for her. Just because you pay her, you don’t own her. Treat her with respect, kindness, golden rule. But communicate clearly your sexual needs. And that should give you the best chance of success.

Other topics:

• Smoking: Every smoker I’ve ever been around smokes a shit ton. She smokes very infrequently, at least what I witnessed. Only a few times a day if that, so no real interruptions of our time together. This was great.
  • Drinking/Weed: She barely drinks. She will not tolerate drunk or high clients.

Hey team I’m back. It’s a risk for me to write in detail here because if she sees this I could easily be “blacklisted”. This will contain very little erotic details. I might try to write an erotic version. But I want to give back to this community of esteemed gentleman, so here we go.

Lead-up: We communicated fairly regularly regarding exact timing and my travel details. I appreciated this and I felt like it reduced my risk of being “scammed”. I asked her if I could bring any sort of gift and she wanted another phone, claiming they were “cheaper” in USA so I bought her one for $250 and a USA sim card, which I would later find out the use for (she does not travel to USA). I booked a decent hotel in Frankfurt. She said she didn’t care which hotel I booked (I appreciated this, she didn’t demand the fanciest one or anything like that). Recall I had booked with her about 6 weeks in advance and sent her 1000Euro deposit via paypal deposit. Our time together was scheduled to be about 44 hours. She required no information about me. I figured she might want a picture, age, general sense of who I, was but she did not.

I had already made up my mind to try to be a gentleman in all areas. Treat this person as a HUMAN with RESPECT first and foremost, not a pair of tits for my usage. I was pretty nervous as it got closer because I haven’t done anything like this before, and it is a higher pressure unusual situation to be in close quarters for the next 44 hours with someone I’ve never met and essentially never even talked to before.

So I was traveling from east coast USA. The flight was overnight and I got some “rest” but no actual sleep I would say, I can’t truly fall asleep on planes unfortunately. So I was fighting jet lag from the beginning. I got to the hotel around noon, they wouldn’t let me check in unfortunately. I informed Alice of this but she was cool she figured, and we had to kill some time before checking in. She arrived promptly and we went to lunch.

Immediately I found her pretty easy to talk to and any awkwardness was quickly burnt away. I realized she is used to talking to men, new men, as part of her daily life for many years. I was surprised how quickly she divulged what I would say is pretty personal information about herself, family, history etc. And this is the main theme regarding her personality: Authenticity, straightforwardness, no nonsense, nothing fake. I immediately really started to feel sympathy to her and I tried my best to put myself in her shoes regarding her lifestyle, profession. How hard it must be. And how she travels and spends extended time away from her family. I made strong eye contact during our lunch. It’s wintertime and super cold in Frankfurt so obviously she isn’t wearing anything sexy out in public. I never directed my gaze towards her chest. I of course did try to sneak some peaks via my peripheral. Even in a sweater you can tell how enormous she is. I thought she looked pretty good well in terms of her makeup, just the right amount, not overdone at all.

We head back to the hotel and check in. We continue our discussion in the room. I wanted to understand her approach to her business and clients. We talked for a long time and I really understood clearly her attitudes here. She made it very clear very early she doesn’t tolerate any disrespect or discomfort from clients whatsoever. Because of supply and demand dynamics, she can hold her clients to a very very very high standard. She described ending numerous interactions with clients quickly. If she’s not comfortable in anyway, you’re DONE. She is the epitome and case in point of no nonense, no bullshit, ultra straightforward. She’s very aware she comes off at a bit coarse, and would later describe to me she’s basically been that way since she was a child (low “social grade” marks in school). You really get the sense how comfortable she is with herself and in her own skin. She does not care what any person on earth thinks of her, and truly believes that. No matter for how long you have known her, how much money you have spent on her, she can and will cut you off and block you for one wrong move.

Regarding her attitude on sex with clients, she said she used to be disinterested, you know the classic trope of sex workers just lying there. But now she tries to be real and enthusiastic about it. Just words for now, but I would later find out the truth behind them.

I respect the hell out of her. I’m on a journey to learn how to respect myself, love myself, and be more in control with how I’m treated especially by romantic partners. She has somehow found self respect and self-love in her line of work. That’s astounding to me. She doesn’t self-medicate (drugs, alcohol) to cope either.

Oh yeah one negative of note I would say is that she asked for cash when I got there, claiming she told me in advance. She did not and the whatsapp chat proved that. I told her I would do my best to accommodate her request but could be a tall order taking 3K out of atms in a foreign country. Luckily this became a non-issue as the hotel ATM had a pretty high max withdrawal limit so I just used that a few times.

It’s late afternoon now and we finally got to some sex. She wanted us to both take showers first. I go first. I take a cold shower to keep me the hell awake. When I walk out, I don’t have my glasses on so I can barely see. But she had gotten naked, and that’s the first time I saw her naked in person. Even the fuzzy glimpse….truly a work of art.

She starts to show me her boobs up close. She’s really cool about this and really comfortable with herself and her body. She says they are “over 4kilos each” and that’s absolutely true. To lift one up it does feel like 10lbs easily it’s no joke. She sat cross legged and her tits are just resting on her legs. Insane stuff.

She asks what position I want, I say her on top and we get to it. Right off the bat I’m pretty surprised by her enthusiasm. Feels pretty “real” to me. I grip her enormous breasts around my face and cum pretty quickly. I hadn’t masturbated in a week in preparation. I hadn’t viewed her erotic material since deciding to meet with her.

So since we ate around 2pm we didn’t specifically go out for dinner. It’s about 6pm now and she agreed to go to the downstairs bar for a drink. She can’t even finish a single glass of wine, says it’s “too strong”. There was a couple next to us. I asked them something about where to sit and get service in English and they stared back at me blankly. Alice then steps in and asks in German and they say to just sit down or whatever. But then this couple makes it super obvious, with no intent to be discrete, looking at me and laughing. Whispering to each other. They keep turning their heads towards me and laughing. I don’t care. I lean back in my chair and take up space confidently as a man should. In years past I would have been a nervous wreck.

Now by this time it’s about 730pm and we start relaxing watching Netflix on my tablet, she says she likes that. I don’t really watch movies or drama shows but I watched some with her. Then she says she’s hungry and she typically eats dinner that late at night. She calls for some room service but the front desk said we would have to go pick it up they couldn’t deliver it to the room for some reason. She doesn’t like that and hangs up. The hotel restaurant had very very few food options. I go downstairs with her and she’s OK getting some crappy sandwhich and chips from the vending machine. She didn’t make me go get her a fancier dinner which was good I respect that.

I figured she wasn’t really in the mood for sex after eating and stuff and we just continue to watch Netflix. I’m very tired because I’ve essentially been awake for well over 24 hours. She apologizes extensively for not letting me know that she snores but I figured. I’m a very sensitive sleeper. My ex and I slept in separate beds because of her snoring. We go to bed but I’m disappointed that we’ve only had one sexual encounter so far. I feel horny with some blueballs honestly. These massive tits laying right next to me….it’s crazy seeing how far the breasts extend from her body while she’s sleeping on her side for example. So at this point I’m not happy, wishing for more sex. Lot of negative thoughts. I don’t want to pay for a “girlfriend experience”, I’m here to pay for sex.

Next, I make my biggest mistake of the trip. I don’t set an alarm for the next morning. At some point she wakes me up and says she’s going for a cigarette and the breakfast buffet. It’s nice she let me know. But I was a fool and fucking slept until 3pm. Wasting a good 6 or 7 hours of my time with her. We go to eat some Chinese food and get a crepe at the train station.

The previous day she had made it known she was cool to go check out the pool, so she changes to a swimsuit and we go. It’s a one piece she thought was somewhat modest but by god the cleavage was just insanity. We go in the pool, there is another family. They leave and some women with kids come. She wants me to take pictures of her! So I do, and it’s a fun time. If you are subscribed to her onlyfans, those recent pictures of her in a one piece bathing suit in and around the pool were taken by me! Amazing pictures. I hit the sauna, she doesn’t want to go in there.

You can imagine my sexual urges at this point. No masturbation leading up to this. Swimming with her. No sexual release for 24 hours at this point. Truly Maddening!!! But thankfully, this issue was about to be solved…

We got back and shortly after I directly ask her for sex and she says yes. I like big bras, I ask her to put a bra on and leave it on during sex and she agrees. Missionary this time and boy is it great. She really does seem into it.

I finish up, we relax. The conversation drifts back to sex and female pleasure. She states that only her must trusted long term clients can use their mouth or fingers on her. I think at this point she talks about “dating” clients or “sugar daddies”. She says she has done sugar daddy before, meaning they are “exclusive” sexually. They have to cover all her bills plus minimum 10K/month on top of that. Be a man of means fellas. She says she’s currently “single” in the sense of the word. She described somewhat her previous relationships and family but I won’t disclose that openly. Again really cool how freely she shared information about herself. She did try to “date” a client once. She stopped having sex with him and he was pissed, or I think she told him he would still have to pay? Doesn’t sound like that worked out….but sounds like a possibly to actually date her.

All that sex talk was making me horny, it’s been about an hour since we previously had sex. I just directly asked for sex again and she agreed. I proposed the variation of missionary where it’s like halfway between seated upright and laying down flat. I like this for big breasted girls as it promotes more “hang” in the boobs. Wow it was nuts. Breasts down to her pussy essentially. Incredible. Now I finally felt satisfied after cumming twice in about an hour. That was all the sex we were to have.

We watched Netflix again and fell asleep. This time I had alarm set and we woke up, had breakfast at the buffet, and that was that.

So yeah….Was it worth it? For me I would say yet. Perhaps once in a life time experience to have sex with someone of her nature. I do wish we had more sex for the price. I’m certainly to blame though because I overslept and I wasn’t assertive enough in my communications. Now that we have built ample comfort with each other, and I understand her communication style better, I’m confident that if we do see each other again, it would be accompanied by an increased about of sex.

My top tips are: To MANAGE expectations. This is a REAL PERSON, with a TOUGH JOB that CARRIES RISK for her. Just because you pay her, you don’t own her. Treat her with respect, kindness, golden rule. But communicate clearly your sexual needs. And that should give you the best chance of success.

Other topics:

• Smoking: Every smoker I’ve ever been around smokes a shit ton. She smokes very infrequently, at least what I witnessed. Only a few times a day if that, so no real interruptions of our time together. This was great.
  • Drinking/Weed: She barely drinks. She will not tolerate drunk or high clients.
Thanks for the review on meeting the legendary Alice!

Attachments

• hrju5ghivrnh.jpg
    hrju5ghivrnh.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 820
Thanks for the review on meeting the legendary Alice!
I just got off a live stream with Alice on OF. I take back every negative thing I ever wrote about her personality. She was warm, friendly, smiling, laughing, making jokes, answered every question for an hour. I wonder if she read negative reviews on this site and decided to change.

I just got off a live stream with Alice on OF. I take back every negative thing I ever wrote about her personality. She was warm, friendly, smiling, laughing, making jokes, answered every question for an hour. I wonder if she read negative reviews on this site and decided to change.
That and I also believe @ExtendoMANIAC1006 left a good impression on her as well.

Other topics:

May I offer A Big High Five to you sir for having the balls to take on this trip with Alice. I'm sure it had its ups and downs but I think at the end you succeeded. And also a BIG THANK YOU for posting this Very Long and Very Interesting Story! I love to read and I love good entertainment. I like it very much,...its very detailed and i'm sure this could be made into a film! hahaha! Reading your story is far better than watching the Super Bowl! THANK YOU!!!!

Other topics:

Thanks for the detail on Alice. Big risk and reward. Let u sknow when you want to reveal more details on the Aloce trip. Thanks for share.

Alice testing the mental balance of any tit man each photo is mind boggling, and that includes just partial cleavage shots. Her tits spare no ones hormones. The X strapped top is Norma-esque in size
Monster tits in the purest sense. Man would love to see them in action. Great post Chubster!

For those interested Alice has started a go fund me page: She needs a yearly supply of lotion to fully cover her growing (obviously growing) giant tits to help facilitate skin expansion, to lesson skin pain. Estimates for lotion supplies are at $100,000.00 per year. I doubt that will be enough!

She is a beast in the big tit arena....and the possible the GOAT in the square inches category of areola

ps...hopefully site management will not bust my chops for repetitive visual postings, if so I get it.
A Queen in the tit arena and a popular one for those huge batural breast fans

Other topics:

Good read. How much did you spend in total? From what I can figure; an insane amount.

Attachments

• 1707077479497.png
    1707077479497.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 377
  • 1707077562769.png
    1707077562769.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 389
  • 1707077683711.png
    1707077683711.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 385
  • 1707077802897.png
    1707077802897.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 383
  • 1707077845802.png
    1707077845802.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 430
  • 1707083111170.png
    1707083111170.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 420
  • 1707083170556.png
    1707083170556.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 382
  • 1707083739058.png
    1707083739058.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 388
  • 1707083898444.png
    1707083898444.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 359
I know it's been said, but video does no favors with showing how huge her boobs are in person, right?
I would say the videos do her justice. When you feel how heavy they are, lifting up one requires noticeable strength and effort. That's really mindblowing and a level above the videos. She is shorter. Boobs really do take up her whole torso. Seeing some of her sleeping positions with her boobs off to the side spilled out so far away from her body was crazy too. They are fucking massive that can't be overstated IMO.

Finisco, ci rilassiamo. La conversazione torna al sesso e al piacere femminile. Afferma che solo i suoi clienti fidati a lungo termine possono usare la bocca o le dita su di lei. Penso che a questo punto parli di "incontri" con clienti o "sugar daddy". Dice di aver già fatto Sugar Daddy, il che significa che sono "esclusivi" sessualmente. Devono coprire tutte le sue bollette più un minimo di 10.000 al mese in più. Sii un uomo ricco, ragazzi. Dice che attualmente è "single" nel senso della parola. Ha descritto in qualche modo le sue precedenti relazioni e la sua famiglia, ma non lo rivelerò apertamente. Ancora una volta è davvero interessante la libertà con cui ha condiviso informazioni su se stessa. Una volta ha provato a "uscire" con un cliente. Ha smesso di fare sesso con lui e lui era incazzato, o penso che gli abbia detto che avrebbe comunque dovuto pagare? Non sembra che abbia funzionato... ma sembra possibile uscire davvero con lei.

Tutto quel parlare di sesso mi stava facendo arrapare, è passata circa un'ora dall'ultima volta che abbiamo fatto sesso. Ho semplicemente chiesto di nuovo direttamente di fare sesso e lei ha accettato. Ho proposto la variazione del missionario in cui è a metà strada tra stare seduti in posizione eretta e sdraiarsi. Mi piace questo per le ragazze dal seno grande perché promuove più "hang" nelle tette. Wow, era pazzesco. Essenzialmente, dal seno fino alla figa. Incredibile. Ora mi sono finalmente sentito soddisfatto dopo essere venuto due volte in circa un'ora. Quello era tutto il sesso che avremmo potuto fare.

Abbiamo guardato di nuovo Netflix e ci siamo addormentati. Questa volta avevo impostato la sveglia e ci siamo svegliati, abbiamo fatto colazione al buffet e basta.

Quindi sì….ne valeva la pena? Per me direi ancora. Forse una volta nella vita sperimenterai di fare sesso con qualcuno della sua natura. Vorrei che avessimo fatto più sesso per il prezzo. La colpa però è certamente mia, perché ho dormito troppo e non sono stata abbastanza assertiva nelle mie comunicazioni. Ora che abbiamo costruito un ampio comfort l'uno con l'altro, e capisco meglio il suo stile di comunicazione, sono fiducioso che se ci rivedessimo, ciò sarebbe accompagnato da una maggiore voglia di sesso.

I miei migliori consigli sono: GESTIRE le aspettative. Questa è una PERSONA REALE, con un LAVORO DURO che COMPORTA RISCHI per lei. Solo perché la paghi, non la possiedi. Trattala con rispetto, gentilezza, regola d'oro. Ma comunica chiaramente i tuoi bisogni sessuali. E questo dovrebbe darti le migliori possibilità di successo.

Altri argomenti:

• Fumare: ogni fumatore che abbia mai incontrato fuma una tonnellata di merda. Fuma molto raramente, almeno quello che ho visto. Solo poche volte al giorno, quindi nessuna vera interruzione del nostro tempo insieme. È stato fantastico.
  • Bere/Erba: Beve a malapena. Non tollererà clienti ubriachi o altisonanti.
Respect bro

Yes holy shit works for me as well. Alice is an alien from another planet, where the "orbs" circulate in orbital patterns unknown to ordinary women. I may have to go re-do my top 5 harem (which she is in at #4,) and start moving her past Abbi & Melina.....got to think on that, but that clip is exceptional for any true tit-man

A few more screen grabs & take a gander at the areola size as she puts a wrist/forearm underneath it.
incredible!!!

Glorious Alice 38K3D

Attachments

• 65ug56ug56y6g65.jpg
    65ug56ug56y6g65.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 67gy7g563f543.jpg
    67gy7g563f543.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 56756754.jpg
    56756754.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 170