Abbi Secraa - rant, vent and complaint thread

She has one of the rarest physique on earth - creamy pink skin, big blue eyes, fair hair surrounding pleasing facial features.. and those tits - macromastic yet symmetric, teardrop shaped yet still inflated and full bodied. tits / areola / nipples proportions are classical and the color contrast is perfect. and to top it all - she is an actual nude model with her own site and regular updates! things should've been perfect...

Alas, Secraa's content is creating a controversy within the bigtit community - while some fans are inclined to worship and gratitude towards this earthly goddess, admiring her for every bit of content she bestows upon them, Others have harbored resentful bitter feelings of disappointment, as if betrayed by the gods every time a new set or video has come out.

what is the root of this discontent? well, one part falls to the poor technical quality, photography, video editing, lighting and color correction of the content. moreover, it seems like very little thought is invested in set design, direction, narrative \ conceptual aspects etc. which results in repetitive, boring content where crucial artistic decisions are made arbitrarily, with a sense of carelessness or even to spite!

another, more sensitive issue, is Secraa's modelling skills. while she does try to entertain the genre's conventions with the appropriate looks, moves and swings, it all seems half-hearted and a bit awkward. while for some her reluctant demeanor is like a fire in the loins (claiming authenticity and realism or that they don't care about anything but the actual tit-meat) others are held in a limbo loop of disappointment - seeing the previews of her content and getting so excited about the potential - only to meet the same lazy production values, and find themselves *bored* in the face of the most desirable figure ever, naked.. a heartbreaking condition indeed.

this thread is dedicated to these poor haunted souls, those whose lust and love for Secraa has been mixed with countless disappointments but still care enough to discuss it with passion and attention to detail. here is the place to criticize, moan, curse and dream of a better future (or at least a better photographer).. make sure to post examples of the worst crimes her staff is committing with her content and reference the latest sets / clips.

the total fans are also welcome if you feel like a bit of a quarrel.. and if we're on the subject.. this thread is meant to be good fun so please enjoy it and dont take it too seriously..

attached - one of the worst disappointments ever - the underwater clip - 19 minutes of the same ugly cropped view watching those amazing tits wane and swing without context or personality.. no other angles or poses, no face shots.. disgusting light and color correction.. just.. a big boring sad :(
I could not agree more with your perfect description of this rare beauty. She is a very very limited jewel. Class, mystery, beauty along with a slim athletic body. She has the most gifted, breath taking, enormous breasts in the world. She is without question in a class by herself.

Yes, like 95% or more of her videos: Lighting, white balance, back light and shakiness are the usual issues.

It is so fucking painful seeing the poor video production continue. I literally want to call her camera crew and post production crew and yell at them. She is a once in a lifetime model with the right attitude that literally blesses the world with a jesus like manner offering the world a chance to see such unique genetics. smh.. fucking hate the dumb untallented crew working for her.

Last edited:
It is so fucking painful seeing the poor video production continue. I literally want to call her camera crew and post production crew and yell at them. She is a once in a lifetime model with the right attitude that literally blesses the world with a jesus like manner offering the world a chance to see such unique genetics. smh.. fucking hate the dumb untallented crew working for her.

Yes. Truth is there is no crew and post production. I think it´s only Abbi and her partner who isn´t skilled in shooting and editing video.
Good thing is that we can do post production on our own these days to get much better results.

how many more videos this year? 3? 2? 4? what is your quess. this thread needs to keep going even if pics are same ol as viewed and seen many times years and years before. sometimes i just love wieving threads trying to find a good pic.

how many more videos this year? 3? 2? 4? what is your quess. this thread needs to keep going even if pics are same ol as viewed and seen many times years and years before. sometimes i just love wieving threads trying to find a good pic.
She only puts one video out every month.

and the clarity quailty is f'n horrible... why pay for her site

"She only puts one video out every month."

absolutely not....more like one video in 7 weeks or so. her videos are really bad. bad filming, bad angles...what is left in her clips? nothing..nothing . straight to garbagebox. they dont show her tits from good distance. what is on screen is her face, one boob, part of a boob, feet .......one part of her body at a time.....seem like we never see whole of her at a time. only very very few seconds. nobody wants to see shit

I saw Abbi's latest full-length video "Time To Relax", it's so badly filmed, the framing, the shots, the unstabilized images, the improbable close-ups ...ect, backlighting , simply unbearable, she really needs to change camera-man !!! I can understand that a video isn't perfect, but here, there are all the mistakes not to make when making a video . The most unbearable thing is the image stabilization, it's horrible, I tried to watch this video with my VR3D application and glasses that transform any 2D video into 3D, and because of this very poor stabilization, the result is so bad and impossible to watch . And it's such a shame because Abbi is simply sublime in this dress hyper filled by her huge breasts, what an incredible waste !!!!

Attachments

• time-to-relax-abbi-secraa-2023-cover-milf-model.jpg
    time-to-relax-abbi-secraa-2023-cover-milf-model.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
I saw Abbi's latest full-length video "Time To Relax", it's so badly filmed, the framing, the shots, the unstabilized images, the improbable close-ups ...ect, backlighting , simply unbearable, she really needs to change camera-man !!! I can understand that a video isn't perfect, but here, there are all the mistakes not to make when making a video . The most unbearable thing is the image stabilization, it's horrible, I tried to watch this video with my VR3D application and glasses that transform any 2D video into 3D, and because of this very poor stabilization, the result is so bad and impossible to watch . And it's such a shame because Abbi is simply sublime in this dress hyper filled by her huge breasts, what an incredible waste !!!!

Hearthbreaking!

:(

EDIT: they need to hide the identity of who that camera person is because the world will crucify "noun" for the carelessness of a once in a lifetime big bust model like her. The world will never see someone like her for atleast 100 to 200yrs

Last edited:
Those of us who have been with her from the beginning and know what to expect from her are so glad she has done it naturally, with natural lighting,
to me, it is much more intimate and makes me feel like I'm in the room with her.
:emoji_older_man:

How do you know I haven't been following her from the beginning? So I've been following her from the beginning and have seen her talent squandered by the camera operator, with 10+ years of opportunity to improve yet the continual overall quality evokes the same sentiment as I've always felt. Wasted talent. I understand that professional studio equipment is expensive and EU format standards are different but with advancements in techonlogy the video shoots should have improved with the times. The reason why i feel passionate about this is because she's thee best big breast model i've ever seen and will continue to be for a long time, and can be even better with a better production behind the scenes.

it is time she retires. she simply isnt gonna show up. just filming from 1cm. im sorry but i dont see anything. please stop . now ! stop having us waiting ! it´s been like 15 years? of nothing. every single megahugeboobwoman in this business does like this more or less. they could spit out at least 30 mins of video every single day if they wanted. they just dont want. not this or that. they give out nothing. and some buy it. including me. sometimes

it is not about if the videos are boring or not. it is simply that they film from 1cm. we dont see anything. thats it. we are tired of seeing nothing. well i think you easily can say the videos are boring also.... BUT...listen...they must start the filming from proper distance.....automaticly say from a distance where whe see whole of her..at least 90%of the time.....but they dont have the camera equipment for this ? or the Talent? . anyway....quite horrifieing they havent come to a point yet when the filming is done from further than from 1cm. filming from 1cm is really bad. I mean...right from the a _ _ ! im 110% sure she will not change the content

Last edited:
I have to agree.
Very sad. Her career is coming to an end and there isn't much to show for it.