A New 56 O Cup (she corrected me) & Phat Ass Diamond Gem discovery of Huge Blackbird Tits & Ass!

Professor of Massive Tits

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've been pretty lucky in my bonkers quest to find, meet, know, and experience some of the biggest racks, nipples, and phat asses on the Planet.
This is my latest discovery...
A lovely Blackbird out in Tucson Arizona just covering herself up and walking around undercover with an incredible 56 (not 48) O Cup rack (she corrected me) that has me completely CHUFFED! :devilish::emoji_grinning:
After 3 years she agreed to let me take "a few" photos to see if guys would like what she's working with.
(she's very very shy [hence the veil] and contemplating a GOD forbidden BREAST REDUCTION!):emoji_angry::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_persevere::emoji_dizzy_face::eek: BLOODY BOLLOKS!
Your likes and comments are appreciated and I will pass them along as I hope to boost her confidence and convince her NOT to go under the reduction knife!

Attachments

• IMG_6197.jpeg
    IMG_6197.jpeg
    406.1 KB · Views: 1,483
  • IMG_6158.jpeg
    IMG_6158.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 1,333
  • IMG_6136.jpeg
    IMG_6136.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMG_6151.jpeg
    IMG_6151.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 1,146
  • IMG_6198.jpeg
    IMG_6198.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 1,154
  • IMG_6149.jpeg
    IMG_6149.jpeg
    383.1 KB · Views: 1,206
  • IMG_6137.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • IMG_6209.jpeg
    IMG_6209.jpeg
    379.2 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_6199.jpeg
    IMG_6199.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 1,454
Last edited:
I've been pretty lucky in my bonkers quest to find, meet, know, and experience some of the biggest racks, nipples, and phat asses on the Planet.
A lovely Blackbird out in Tucson Arizona just covering herself up and walking around undercover with an incredible 48 O Cup rack that has me completely CHUFFED! :devilish::emoji_grinning:
After 3 years she agreed to let me take "a few" photos to see if guys would like what she's working with.
(she's very very shy [hence the veil] and contemplating a GOD forbidden BREAST REDUCTION!):emoji_angry::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_persevere::emoji_dizzy_face::eek: BLOODY BOLLOKS!
Your likes and comments are appreciated and I will pass them along as I hope to boost her confidence and convince her NOT to go under the reduction knife!
She looks amazing, you’re a lucky guy! I’d love to see more

She is a potential star in the making, if she can find the confidence. Stunning!!

Also what is up with your 48N bird??
We went out to dinner & cocktails this week and this is how she "shows up" to be squired around out on the town.
BLIMEY!
Every guy in that place had wolf eyes :emoji_smiling_imp:for her and every woman in the place was giving her (and myself) "the classic side eye" :cautious::rolleyes::LOL::emoji_rolling_eyes:
As you can imagine the courtship with 48N Blackbird is going nicely. (wish me luck!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_185504_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_185504_Photos.jpg
    923.8 KB · Views: 967
A lovely Blackbird out in Tucson Arizona just covering herself up and walking around undercover with an incredible 56 (not 48) O Cup rack (she corrected me) that has me completely CHUFFED! :devilish::emoji_grinning:
God damn! She’s perfect! I know she probably doesn’t feel it but seriously she is perfection

A pic of that bra holding them in would’ve been perfect

We went out to dinner & cocktails this week and this is how she "shows up" to be squired around out on the town.
BLIMEY!
Every guy in that place had wolf eyes :emoji_smiling_imp:for her and every woman in the place was giving her (and myself) "the classic side eye" :cautious::rolleyes::LOL::emoji_rolling_eyes:
As you can imagine the courtship with 48N Blackbird is going nicely. (wish me luck!)
Best of luck with her and enjoy the ride!! Cheering for ya!

Well, she is tremendous, she is pretty, and her body is a dream, the hole package, please try to change her mind, most of the times a girl with bigger boobs, has a lot of social preasure because of the size, but there is nothing wrong because it all came from the envy, on men because they want to have sex with her and her huge boobs, and they can't or they want their couples have that size, and other girls because they want to be that busty and they can't, but it all came from the envy, never have I heard someone saying, "yikes! my girl have huge boobs I hate that" same on hips and butt, and if I ever hear it, should be because that guy can't handle all the attention or the jealous from the stares, or is gay hahahaha.

God damn! She’s perfect! I know she probably doesn’t feel it but seriously she is perfection
Thanks mate.
I agree with you.
She (56 O Cups) sent these to me this morning.
I showed her all the likes and complements and I think she's [slowly] coming out of her shell.
I found her on a 100+ degree day in Tucson AZ at the car wash.
She had on a over sized sweat shirt (trying in vein) to cover up these gigantic juggs and go incognito but I saw right through the ruse. :LOL:
I starting chatting her up as we were waiting for our cars to be completed and charmed her with my British accent and witty banter and asked for her number and she obliged. (never be afraid to shoot your shot with any mega sized Bird) Most of the time they are rarely ever approached.
That was a year ago and this morning she rewarded me with (Christmas in April) these candid morning wake up photos showcasing the astonishing 56 O Cups in all of their splendor. Blimey! Aren't they magnificent?
Life is good indeed!
I thought I'd share them with you given your rave review of her perfection mate.
I appreciate it and I know she does too. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_handshake::emoji_writing_hand:
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20240220_153606.jpg
    IMG_20240220_153606.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_20240310_215228.jpg
    IMG_20240310_215228.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_20240402_123027.jpg
    IMG_20240402_123027.jpg
    844.7 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Nice, awesome. No breast reduction. Beautiful. More please. 5 stars
I agree with you mate!
(she sent these to me this morning...)
I think she's starting to come out of her shell and see the blessings of these 56 O Cups in her life! :emoji_smiley::emoji_smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20240302_144915.jpg
    IMG_20240302_144915.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_20240310_215228.jpg
    IMG_20240310_215228.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 488
Thanks mate.
I agree with you.
She (56 O Cups) sent these to me this morning.
I showed her all the likes and complements and I think she's [slowly] coming out of her shell.
I found her on a 100+ degree day in Tucson AZ at the car wash.
She had on a over sized sweat shirt (trying in vein) to cover up these gigantic juggs and go incognito but I saw right through the ruse. :LOL:
I starting chatting her up as we were waiting for our cars to be completed and charmed her with my British accent and witty banter and asked for her number and she obliged. (never be afraid to shoot your shot with any mega sized Bird) Most of the time they are rarely ever approached.
That was a year ago and this morning she rewarded me with (Christmas in April) these candid morning wake up photos showcasing the astonishing 56 O Cups in all of their splendor. Blimey! Aren't they magnificent?
Life is good indeed!
I thought I'd share them with you given your rave review of her perfection mate.
I appreciate it and I know she does too. :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_handshake::emoji_writing_hand:
Cheers!
Her nipples are gorgeous

Well, she is tremendous, she is pretty, and her body is a dream, the hole package, please try to change her mind, most of the times a girl with bigger boobs, has a lot of social preasure because of the size, but there is nothing wrong because it all came from the envy, on men because they want to have sex with her and her huge boobs, and they can't or they want their couples have that size, and other girls because they want to be that busty and they can't, but it all came from the envy, never have I heard someone saying, "yikes! my girl have huge boobs I hate that" same on hips and butt, and if I ever hear it, should be because that guy can't handle all the attention or the jealous from the stares, or is gay hahahaha.
Mate, you're 100% right. Spot on.
FULL STOP!
I've been talking to her daily to NOT get these Got Damn breast reductions!
These so called doctors do a mental job on these gals and butcher these special rare women and cash in on them and their emotional and fragile state about these magnificent breast.
I feel it would be an abomination of womanhood and super natural nature!
Thank you for your support and candid insight on the mega busty dilemma that our tremendous big breasted Birds face socially and personally.
Truly appreciate you mate!

Attachments

• IMG_6199.jpeg
    IMG_6199.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6158.jpeg
    IMG_6158.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 159