503 Service Temporarily Unavailable message

Hopefully things are running smoothly again.

Anyone else still receiving the 503?
All good on my end! :)
Thanks!

Seems to be working great again, I don't have an "attach files" button in the messenger but i do on the thread post for some reason.

All running smoothly again , thank you :)

Seems to be working great again, I don't have an "attach files" button in the messenger but i do on the thread post for some reason.
Clear your caches.
If you’re on chrome or edge: open dev console F12x long press the reload button in the browser and select „clear cache and hard reload“

Do you share a lot of content privately?
Out forum struggles with rapidly growing storage needs.
We are a sharing forum within the threads, not a privately trading/sharing forum.
You're ability to share photos privately may have been disabled if you share a lot of content privately.

I have gotten a 503 once or twice but more commonly I get an error 502: bad gateway

Attachments

• 1C3059EC-6C73-48AB-AAA5-1FC9F982C90C.png
    1C3059EC-6C73-48AB-AAA5-1FC9F982C90C.png
    425 KB · Views: 16
For the the record I had the same / NGINX error this morning at 7:30 CET

Has anyone else been having problems with the site loading? On occasion it times out a few times, mostly in the morning.

Has anyone else been having problems with the site loading? On occasion it times out a few times, mostly in the morning.
yes. it usually start working after a few minutes
weird

same problem again and again...

I couldn't get in to do anything, either. I could see reports and stuff that needed doing, but nothing would load.