1. grasbo

Countrysidesarah Bouncing along

Found on TikTok.She rides too
  2. grasbo

Newsreader, That Girl Ginger

Seen on tiktok
  3. grasbo

REQUEST Knee hangers - Is it Karola?

This photo just appeared on Bigtittytube.Is it Karola?Somebodies gut(ugh).Does anyone know and are there more pics to prove these are really knee hangers
  4. grasbo

Breast Implants

An extremely attractive lady who I used to go out with ages ago but still remain good friends told me the other day she is going to get implants.She is in her forties and has unbelievable athletic curvy body but is flat chested,but huge nipples,which I found a huge turn on.I asked why because in...
  5. grasbo

Flying up the steps

Great candid from Bigtittytube
  6. grasbo

False Sighting

I was reaching down to the bottom shelf at the supermarket when I looked up and I thought for a moment there was a humongous pair of granny boobs bearing down on me.Then I realised the woman had her back to me.Poor woman was completely out of shape.No ass and only average boobs compared to what...
  7. grasbo

One big boob

Her left boob didn’t quite make it.They r operating on the wrong one.
  8. grasbo

No Bra,No Problem

Today I was talking with a bloke that told me his ex never wore a bra for 90% of 15 years and she was an h cup or thereabouts.And they were still in beautiful shape for a woman in her 40s.As a result she had no back pain or other problems apart from the odd underboob rashes.She would wear a snug...
  9. grasbo

Boobs over the Shoulder

One of my favourite poses of very big boobed girls is when they are lying down with their boobs grazing their chin or better still over their shoulders.The reason I mention this is that I had an ex who was very similar in looks and tit size to Susie Sparks in pic below.When she was lying down...
  10. grasbo

Big Hairy Tits

They’re big but they’re......err,hairy.Found this online but can’t remember where. Mod edit: Removed duplicate image. Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL
  11. grasbo

Big girl shopping

It this off bigtittytube.What an Amazon.
  12. grasbo

On the old tower

Picked up an old computer tower at an opp shop because mine has sound card problems.Anyway lots off downloaded pics on it but these two stand out.Don't know who,what,where they came from so my apologies if they have been posted before.I have my suspicions that the brunette may be a morph but i...
  13. grasbo

Strewth!

Seen on bigtittytube. :shock:
  14. grasbo

tape measure

One of the features of model layouts in the 70s and early 80s was a photo of a model with a tape measure round her bust and whether it was 34" or 50 plus it was always a turn on.Then things got silly with the silicone scene and models were claiming ridiculous sizes with not a tape measure in...
  15. grasbo

Im married,bugger it.

My wife just came out of hospital after knee surgery and needs someone around for help.I wanted to check out a blues club where you can get up and play( I play guitar and sing)So her daughter came round and off I went for a night out for the first time in ages.Place was packed and couldn't see a...
  16. grasbo

3tits

Her name is Jasmine Tridevil and she claims she had a third boob surgically added.Too much Total Recall and bullshit if you ask me.Oh well,she's got her five minutes of fame.By the way I went to school with a girl who had a third boob removed.It wasn't a good look.
  17. grasbo

sighting

Local music festival,around 5000 people.My sister and i are watching some banjo and fiddlers.Turn to see large short woman,about forty,watching with us.She turns towards me to move on.Bingbongdinggggwooppawoppa jesus!low cut large tent dress hiding zeppelins easily down to the nether regions.Saw...