The Biggest Gigantomastia Tits Ever Literally!!!!

Sorry... shes a homeless, and carries all her stuff under her stuff....
Correct. To the newbies, this is Luton Woman/Chicken Fast Food Counter Woman and earlier on this thread we deduced that she is not a macromastia case but rather she creatively stores all of her clothing rolled up under the oversized dresses she wears.

Correct. To the newbies, this is Luton Woman/Chicken Fast Food Counter Woman and earlier on this thread we deduced that she is not a macromastia case but rather she creatively stores all of her clothing rolled up under the oversized dresses she wears.

The one thing about this that always bothered was that thee original person who posted her mentioned meeting her several times and confirmed that those where her breasts and she was a super massive gigantomastia case.

I thought he never met her (like had conversations with her) but just said he seen her around and was the one who took the pics and captured the vid. And I thought later on in the thread he went on to mention she was a just "bag lady who carried around her items underneath her clothes" or something of that nature?

Sorry... shes a homeless, and carries all her stuff under her stuff....
I still insist that this one's not worth investigating further as nothing substantial has really been found one way or the other

I still insist that this one's not worth investigating further as nothing substantial has really been found one way or the other
True I just thought op confirmed they were her breasts

Sounds reasonable BUT absolute proof is really what us tit-focused folks need

I think this pic from another thread (biggest ever seen )is all the evidence you need of the Luton woman

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• 406040-0a4bb3e2673413236872a6cb7feb5ed5.jpg
    406040-0a4bb3e2673413236872a6cb7feb5ed5.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,968
Last edited by a moderator:
I think this pic from another thread (biggest ever seen )is all the evidence you need of the Luton womanView attachment 562786

lmao yup fucking forgot about this one...this was literally the one pic that killed everyones hopes and dreams that she was a ultra massive gigantomastia case and made us realize she was just some weird ass homeless lady

lmao yup fucking forgot about this one...this was literally the one pic that killed everyones hopes and dreams that she was a ultra massive gigantomastia case and made us realize she was just some weird ass homeless lady
Idk it kinda looks like someone else and that's with all the photos. In one pic she looks middle eastern or some sort then in the next one she looks black and now in this one she's black but has a darker skin tone. I know I'm not the only who see's it..

These are 'Massive' Tit's & 'I' want em! I'm out! All those years (spiritually held in Nam MIA/POW CIA Clandestine Ops) under President Nixon sacrificing the 'Motherfucker' or the Life man! To avert Nuclear War! U.S. Marine Corps! Now I want to groove! Feeling me? Damn man where 'is' she? Wish Jenny would share some more with us (if you could learn to not talk bad about em!) rather join the Team that Begs!!! For I think they visit the Sites and Forums reading what we say & think about em? Feeling me? As refers my apparent 'bent' for derivating from the script it's just some stuff I'm into or Ex-Green Berets as supporting my President 'Fuck' the Watergate BS as compared to the Jerk in there now right!
Anyways let's get back to some sublime begging! Truly!
WBC 03/22/2019 Follow-Up! Quote: 'I' can't handle it man!!

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• 339921-d7be2b97164d3746b4208be1bdc10ca1.jpg
    339921-d7be2b97164d3746b4208be1bdc10ca1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 99a87fe093c05958b35c284cf6e0c177.jpg
    99a87fe093c05958b35c284cf6e0c177.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:
Obvious prosthetics on Jenny. As for the rest of your post, I'm going to have a cup of tea and try to read it again.

Obvious prosthetics on Jenny. As for the rest of your post, I'm going to have a cup of tea and try to read it again.
She's shown you her progression since like 08 how is she fake? Come on now I thought y'all were connoisuers..she was atleast a j cup when she started posting. Then year by year she would get bigger. She was smaller than this pic...What we see now is probably where she stopped and got them chopped..This Luton woman ain't totally impossible

Attachments

• a3281e9b-f333-4713-a8bf-24028c501a79.png
    a3281e9b-f333-4713-a8bf-24028c501a79.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 574
'I' understand sir? Anyway 'I' don't care politely speaking that is if they might be Prosthetic thou my Preference is Natural - Pull em out!!!! Let me please see these Bazookas Baby! Smile! WBC
She's shown you her progression since like 08 how is she fake? Come on now I thought y'all were connoisuers..she was atleast a j cup when she started posting. Then year by year she would get bigger. She was smaller than this pic...What we see now is probably where she stopped and got them chopped..This Luton woman ain't totally impossible
'I' agree or that is to say as from a child 'hooked'! Now grown growing old & can't get any! But oh some of those Candids we've come across does make us Dream huh? WBC

Attachments

• 06fbc555cce9e2d2cd51dc3050c98402--pink-tops.jpg
    06fbc555cce9e2d2cd51dc3050c98402--pink-tops.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 34fb0fa3a77322b97407ac9061849f3e.jpg
    34fb0fa3a77322b97407ac9061849f3e.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,423
Seriously wtf is he trying to say

:D:rolleyes:

Lol pssh you can roll all you want..People like you are the reason why she stopped posting. Believe me I've BEEN following her. You could almost see every inch she would grow by every update.. if she favored the ones that loved her growth we'd still have this gem. But as usual we dont know how good we had it..thanks hater for messing it up

Lol pssh you can roll all you want..People like you are the reason why she stopped posting. Believe me I've BEEN following her. You could almost see every inch she would grow by every update.. if she favored the ones that loved her growth we'd still have this gem. But as usual we dont know how good we had it..thanks hater for messing it up

Lol ?
You fapped to pictures or videos of a man with plastic/silicone prosthetics and call us haters?

Could it be possible to delete the plastic und clearly morphed pictures and get back to topic? We need some NEW cases of macro-/gigantomastia WOMEN...

Lol ?
You fapped to pictures or videos of a man with plastic/silicone prosthetics and call us haters?

Could it be possible to delete the plastic und clearly morphed pictures and get back to topic? We need some NEW cases of macro-/gigantomastia WOMEN...
Lmao no..what I fapped too is a woman with a real case of gigantomastia(the one I posted when she was younger) that yall are blind to. Clearly no airbrush and her skin is connected to her torso. Look up her name and old videos if you need proof. Damn it must be alot of young/old breast fans on here if you didn't see Bustyy Jenny(her old screen name) before her growth spurt. She even showed you her pussy..back when she could lift them up properly that is..but this goes over yall young/old dudes heads.... let's move on