Eastern European Weddings-Youtube (Read 1st Post! Underage Content is Prohibited!) DD cup and up

The Thread-Title is wrong. East European countries are Russia, Ukraine and Belarus.
The Vids you post are from south-eastern Europe and Asia. The dancing culture is not found in Eastern Europe.

Is someone being a tad pedantic? south eastern is still eastern is it not? and who really cares..it's about finding busty women from weddings posted on Youtube of which there are many and not how they choose to dance or otherwise

Last edited:

Attachments

• 9 cute woman.jpg
    9 cute woman.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 8 cute woman.jpg
    8 cute woman.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 536
  • 7 cute woman.jpg
    7 cute woman.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 522
  • 6 cute woman.jpg
    6 cute woman.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 529
  • 5 cute woman.jpg
    5 cute woman.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 473
  • 4 cute woman.jpg
    4 cute woman.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 3 cute woman.jpg
    3 cute woman.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 580
  • 2 cute woman.jpg
    2 cute woman.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 641
  • 1 cute woman.jpg
    1 cute woman.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 618
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: famous you say? I need to check this thread more often. I need more..she's spectacular!
Yeah, she's awesome!

I have to admit I kind of lost her in the shuffle the first time around... there are so many amazing women in this thread that it can happen... so I often find myself going through old pages to see if I missed anything I shouldn't have.

Yeah, she's awesome!

I have to admit I kind of lost her in the shuffle the first time around... there are so many amazing women in this thread that it can happen... so I often find myself going through old pages to see if I missed anything I shouldn't have.

I went back throug 20 pages or so expecting to see more of her and ended up finding a few other gems. YES there's often some amazing women although it's kinda tiring to check 30 yt links per page they should put at least one thumbnail :p