Tessa Fowler Discussions

"But guys... Her Appreciation thread has been nothing but reposts! We should only be posting new content" - A Titsintops Concern Troll

OF tells you that you're about to sign up to a creator that has not posted in a while. She has turned off auto-subscription, too. There is nothing shitty or scummy about this at all.
She can’t turn off auto renew, only the user can. Also I just checked and I get zero warning about her not posting if I try and sign up. While I know they do that for inactive models my guess is that they consider use of DM as posting. She might be using her DMs. She can also post hidden content (delayed content that is scheduled to post later) and that might count as posting as well.

She can’t turn off auto renew, only the user can. Also I just checked and I get zero warning about her not posting if I try and sign up. While I know they do that for inactive models my guess is that they consider use of DM as posting. She might be using her DMs. She can also post hidden content (delayed content that is scheduled to post later) and that might count as posting as well.
Someone is logging onto her account on a regular basses, every couple days. I am sure that keeps it active for one. Two she is likely DMing a few select subscribers.

These accusations say more about you guys than about Tessa.
Sure thing pal. She’s not going to ever see this or fuck you mr. White knight.
Money for nothing is wrong is all im saying. I’ll reiterate if she just up and left everything and closed up shop without a word id have no problem with that at all, your mental health and personal issues are far more important than the internet, but to leave it up and get money from people without even a check in IS scummy. This is a business exchange, content for money. Nothing else. So for you to defend that says more about you than us.

Sure thing pal. She’s not going to ever see this or fuck you mr. White knight.
Money for nothing is wrong is all im saying. I’ll reiterate if she just up and left everything and closed up shop without a word id have no problem with that at all, your mental health and personal issues are far more important than the internet, but to leave it up and get money from people without even a check in IS scummy. This is a business exchange, content for money. Nothing else. So for you to defend that says more about you than us.
3k pics and 400 vids are nothing? Remember that's a subscription, not a pay once and keep/download everything business model. You get tons of content for 15$ and if you want to keep consuming the content you have to pay monthly. Pirating and then crying because there's nothing new for you is kinda dumb.

Tessa is a very beautiful lovely woman. She will more than likely marry very well. I read something interesting that I wasn't sure was true. Did she have labia reduction surgery? If so how was it verified since to the best of my knowledge she never showed her pussy.

Tessa is a very beautiful lovely woman. She will more than likely marry very well. I read something interesting that I wasn't sure was true. Did she have labia reduction surgery? If so how was it verified since to the best of my knowledge she never showed her pussy.
She did and she talked about it extensively on OF. She had always been self-conscious of her slightly large labia and did it for self-esteem reasons. After that she became more comfortable with it and started showing peeks of her pussy in her content more often. She also showed a pic of her pussy from before the labiaplasty at one point as a sort of apology for not holding up her end of the bargain as the content creator at one point. At least I think that was why if I remember correctly.
"But guys... Her Appreciation thread has been nothing but reposts! We should only be posting new content" - A Titsintops Concern Troll
The problem wasn't about only posting new content, although that's a genuine complaint. The issue was some score-farming spammers were posting the same content over and over, just barely skirting the letter of the "no reposts within a week of each other" rule.

I never minded seeing Tessa's old content. There's a huge repository of pic sets and videos to pull from her PUF and Cosmid days. But the spammers weren't using that well of content, they were only reposting the same handful of pieces of content week after week. Before the admin locked the thread, I had a half dozen examples ready to go to prove the spammers were just spamming the same shit every week for reaction score and popularity.

Old content was never the underlying issue. Spamming the same 10 pieces of content over and over was.

3k pics and 400 vids are nothing? Remember that's a subscription, not a pay once and keep/download everything business model. You get tons of content for 15$ and if you want to keep consuming the content you have to pay monthly. Pirating and then crying because there's nothing new for you is kinda dumb.
A subscription model should mean new content gets posted to keep people engaged, that’s generally how it goes. Not paying months for almost year old stuff at this point lol. Just like a video game, if it doesn't get updated theres no sense in sticking around for the things you've seen and done to death. Listen to be honest i don’t have a dog in this fight when it comes down to it, i truly don't care. She could be dead, she could just be sitting back and eating off others plates for old content, does not change my day at all. I was just making a suggestion. I think it’s super sad when randos come to the aide and defense of someone who probably wouldn’t even piss on you if you were on fire lmao. Parasocial relationships are mystifying to me that’s for sure.

She did and she talked about it extensively on OF. She had always been self-conscious of her slightly large labia and did it for self-esteem reasons. After that she became more comfortable with it and started showing peeks of her pussy in her content more often. She also showed a pic of her pussy from before the labiaplasty at one point as a sort of apology for not holding up her end of the bargain as the content creator at one point. At least I think that was why if I remember correctly.

The problem wasn't about only posting new content, although that's a genuine complaint. The issue was some score-farming spammers were posting the same content over and over, just barely skirting the letter of the "no reposts within a week of each other" rule.

I never minded seeing Tessa's old content. There's a huge repository of pic sets and videos to pull from her PUF and Cosmid days. But the spammers weren't using that well of content, they were only reposting the same handful of pieces of content week after week. Before the admin locked the thread, I had a half dozen examples ready to go to prove the spammers were just spamming the same shit every week for reaction score and popularity.

Old content was never the underlying issue. Spamming the same 10 pieces of content over and over was.
They do this in almost every thread of a popular model. Abbi Secraa has a similar posting limitation and the thread is running just fine. The alternative is better than whatever this thread became. We are going in circles here too. This time without pics.

Locking the thread just punishes further posters from posting rare stuff that has nothing to do with her OF if it exists.

Last edited:
Man, the ignore button is so useful. Clearly nothing of value has been said in this thread for quite some time so I say we should close this down, too, like the other thread. Unless you guys want to go through the same cycle of cry-babies accusing Tessa of scamming paying customers out of their hard-earned 15 dollars a month (seriously? who the hell cares about that amount?) a couple more times?

Man, the ignore button is so useful. Clearly nothing of value has been said in this thread for quite some time so I say we should close this down, too, like the other thread. Unless you guys want to go through the same cycle of cry-babies accusing Tessa of scamming paying customers out of their hard-earned 15 dollars a month (seriously? who the hell cares about that amount?) a couple more times?
It’s not the amount, It’s the principle lol at this point unless she’s dead or in jail it’s not an accusation; it’s a fact.
Not saying you have to be up in arms over it but why is that so hard for you to understand? Why do you give her such a pass? I’m genuinely curious because i don’t believe there is a rational answer.

It’s not the amount, It’s the principle lol at this point unless she’s dead or in jail it’s not an accusation; it’s a fact.
Not saying you have to be up in arms over it but why is that so hard for you to understand? Why do you give her such a pass? I’m genuinely curious because i don’t believe there is a rational answer.
I'm not very informed with her past months without new contents but why you're assuming she's dead or in jail? Just for scamming people?
Geninuily question

Or just, you know... update dead links, otherwise leave it alone for the time being, that is unless she returns to modelling. We don't need to see 15 reposts of Lime Bikini, great as that shoot was. As for the rest, it's all just speculative with zero foundation in anything she has disclosed to the public when it comes to her personal life.

Or just, you know... update dead links, otherwise leave it alone for the time being, that is unless she returns to modelling. We don't need to see 15 reposts of Lime Bikini, great as that shoot was. As for the rest, it's all just speculative with zero foundation in anything she has disclosed to the public when it comes to her personal life.
Let's see:

4K 60fps Remasters of her classic videos.
AI 3D Conversions of her past video catalog.

2 things we can do to keep the thread fresh.

Let's see:

eh, so long as it's hd that's fine. 4k and 60fps is really overkill for what amounts to tit vids. It's not Elden Ring.
AI 3D conversions as well, really not needed if the pics/vids are already hd. It's annoying getting a notification update, only for it to be some 2016 video upscaled that you've seen a million times already.
If we're talking old, grainy stuff from the pre-hd days then sure, I get wanting to reupload them. And it goes without saying, dead links etc. I guess the true question is updating threads, even if with old content, while not going overboard and spamming. It's a balancing act.
Anyway, discussion closed. Not going to derail the thread.
No one knows Tessa's situation, as she hasn't said a single thing to the public. That's where this thread stands.

Last edited:
What is so hard for me to understand is if you have any doubt whatsoever about the regularity of her posting, or the quality, or if she has stopped posting at all..... You. Just. Unsubscribe. At. Any. Time. You. Like. You make it sound like you are forced to have an annual, or decade long subscription or something.

Probably one of the main reasons for keeping her account 'active' is if she was ever to return she can start again from a point where people know her URL and account, not from 0 subscribers again. Its really not that hard to fathom. She does not have a duty to reach out to strangers with her life issues/plans if she doesn't want to.

Let's see:

I fancied doing more Tessa pixel art if I felt the inspiration but I think image posts get deleted from this thread, and to be honest the ongoing bitching is just a buzzkill.

Soooo instead I'll add mine ‍:oops:

Men with money to spare happily give it to gorgeous women, always have. Whether that's right or wrong, or healthy for either party is another matter. We all have a thousand better things to worry about, and the world is full of actual bullshit artists with absolutely nothing to offer but misery to the vulnerable. You can't go online without encountering them.

Tessa's a far cry from such scammers. My point of view is she's a woman of jaw dropping form who's built up a large catalogue and following. Fortunately for us sometimes she's worked hard on excellent content for long periods; then sometimes she's been extremely slack for long periods and she's 'let down the fans' - well fuck me dearly, this is the titty industry not bloody Lucasfilm.

The most accusatory case is that she'll never return so she's now knowingly scraping the last dregs of dwindling subscriber cash from men who don't give a shit and she's putting it towards whatever's her greater priority, at a wild guess maybe that's her new family.

Tell me I'm white knighting, but honestly I don't think subscribers who don't check bank statements need a galloping hero either.

Last edited: