I am so obsessed with titfucking!!

I have a good one but I'm going to bed , promise ill post it tomorrow.

I have a good one but I'm going to bed , promise ill post it tomorrow.
Sorry I'm a little late with this story. Anyways last year my landlord had a July 4th party. Its a 3 floor house . The woman that lived on the second floor invited one of her friends over so we were alone and started talking to each other. We were busting each others balls and laughing. I told her she has small hands. She replied by saying "I may have small hands but I bet $20 I could make your dick disappear between my tits!". I was like ill take that bet! She has FFs. So after the party we went to my room and I won haha. I didn't take the money from her I just came between her tits. And every now and then we still hook up and thats how I finish with her.

I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)
Another of my current girlfriends huge tits

Attachments

• 20210729_180859.jpg
    20210729_180859.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,660
Sorry I'm a little late with this story. Anyways last year my landlord had a July 4th party. Its a 3 floor house . The woman that lived on the second floor invited one of her friends over so we were alone and started talking to each other. We were busting each others balls and laughing. I told her she has small hands. She replied by saying "I may have small hands but I bet $20 I could make your dick disappear between my tits!". I was like ill take that bet! She has FFs. So after the party we went to my room and I won haha. I didn't take the money from her I just came between her tits. And every now and then we still hook up and thats how I finish with her.
were her tits fake or real?

I prefer titfucking a pair of monster tits rather than intercourse!!! I have been ever so fortunate to have the pleasure of having 3 of the biggest tits in my life!! #1-Ex- wife (40-J) so huge and heavy she had to get a breast reduction!! Sorry, no pictures. #2 Ex- girlfriend (44-K) black woman (pictures). #3 Current girlfriend (42-DDD or 44-K) white woman (pictures)
Wife is big too and I love it... Gonna share pics another day although I've posted one on another thread a few days ago

You shoulda taken that $20 too, like a fucking PIMP! You earned it after all!