What’s YOUR big titty kink? If it isn’t in the poll, comment below!

What’s YOUR big titty kink?

• Total voters
I’ve always loved giant boobs smothering a guy (or another girl). Especially when the person is lying down and the woman just plops a giant tit on their face, and then hearing air coming out as they attempt to breathe. Hot as fuck.

Or I also love tittyfucking but with non dick items as well like if they shove a bottle of wine between their giant tits. That’s good stuff

Abit of a niche but I find breast bondage where rope or similar is wrapped individually around a lovely pair of boobs beyond hot.
I love how it supports and makes them point out further and if they've changed a few shades of colour even better.
This. Also clothes pegs/clothes pins/ clamps. Even better coupled with a pair of lactating tits and a girl with penchant for submissive ATM.

This. Also clothes pegs/clothes pins/ clamps. Even better coupled with a pair of lactating tits and a girl with penchant for submissive ATM.
I prefer the naked bound look rather than clamp use but lactation would add another dimension to it

Not an option, but self-sucking/self-smothering

Love watching women hold them up too.

Roleplay/period/renaissance/princess costumes with huge bosoms overflowing the tops of corsets

I voted for the first category but could do without rough play. Not a category, but I really enjoy feeling up my wife’s big tits as she is giving me a nice handjob. Can’t really see her tits with a blowjob.

I had a Girlfriend with G cups by 1,65m height - when i was fucking her doggystyle i could see her boobs laying on the matress. They became shaped like a drop of water and every push was visible in the wobble. this is my kink now, im looking for scenes like this but they are really scarce.

Tits being squeezed/squashed under a toilet seat. More of a niche fetish. Love seeing the change in shape, how squishy some cannons are.
Anyone else seen/into this?

I had a Girlfriend with G cups by 1,65m height - when i was fucking her doggystyle i could see her boobs laying on the matress. They became shaped like a drop of water and every push was visible in the wobble. this is my kink now, im looking for scenes like this but they are really scarce.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240501-211714.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240501-211714.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 34