f5dea9373957e26fe2c640bc28b9363a.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 38465eebf9b5561cf2f5ac11c4e975db.jpg
    38465eebf9b5561cf2f5ac11c4e975db.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 05fbc14f7c721580a84f25a42d2a6a52.jpg
    05fbc14f7c721580a84f25a42d2a6a52.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 174
In some photos and videos his neck looks strange, I think she wears one of those silicone suits.

I put together some of the free stuff she's been shariBecause I've seen her live, and she shows her whole body, and she doesn't cover her neck when she's live, I personally don't think it's a body made by wearing rubber clothesng on social media lately
I saw all the discussion about her body
I think her body is probably real, she must have used Photoshop, no doubt about that
Even with photoshopped, her figure is still amazing, because nothing can make the picture look fake, and combined with the livestream, she may be far less slim than the picture shows, but the magnificent breasts and butt, should be real
ps:My English level is not very good, this is through the translation software, please forgive me

I put together some of the free stuff she's been shariBecause I've seen her live, and she shows her whole body, and she doesn't cover her neck when she's live, I personally don't think it's a body made by wearing rubber clothesng on social media lately
I think her body is probably real, she must have used Photoshop, no doubt about that
Even with photoshopped, her figure is still amazing, because nothing can make the picture look fake, and combined with the livestream, she may be far less slim than the picture shows, but the magnificent breasts and butt, should be real
ps:My English level is not very good, this is through the translation software, please forgive me
I don't know why, the attached file is missing. May I resend it later

Can you share the links to all her official social media accounts? do she have an instagram?

Not sure she's AI.
There are videos of her talking and moving about.
But heavily photoshopped and morphed.