Onlyfans and Other Premium Site Reviews and Discussion

Exactly @Sir101
Finally someone must say it ! This isn't only for the lactating content , this happens almost for everything with creator Ninaphoenix . Recycled content , posting really rarely , overpriced , blocking for nothing , scaming etc . The biggest problem is that in this great forum(where we all have great time)we can all express our opinions kindly for all creators except Ninaphoenix(for a reason I can't really understand). Many people have expressed negatively for the creators(politely) and their comment got deleted(same will happen to my comment too) unfortunately !
Indeed, the onlyfans of Nina Phoenix is not great, to say the least. She doesnt look nearly as impressive topless as in some of her pics. She is supposed to be bigger than Masi, but she seems several cup sizes smaller. Really strange. Might also be the bra brand. When Demora claimed to be a 34LL(or 36L) and she tried on a 36K bra from curvy kate, it was only a little bit too small, not nearly two sizes as one would expect. Bummer.

Thegirlinred0 aka Laya, Carmen Sandi @thegreeneyedgirl22, Leanne Crowe has a great page, Miss Honey Mia, Lisa Bukawski, Erin (@mcuperic) , Leelajayy, Busty Ema, They all have great content and their tits hang low and swing around. some big ol hanging titties :)
Miss Honey Mia has INSANE TITS and one of the few pages where the PPVs are usually worth it and she seems to actually respond herself...not 100% though

i love this girl hope meet her soon

Attachments

• 01923001.png
    01923001.png
    758 KB · Views: 302
i love this girl hope meet her soon
Looks quite good, love the idea of naked reading but is there anymore things than she reading and 1 picture post? could be a bit more specific?
The fact that she is doing a sale to subscribe give the "don't subscribe" vibe, because we know what happens when an OF is on sale.

thanks!

Looks quite good, love the idea of naked reading but is there anymore things than she reading and 1 picture post? could be a bit more specific?
The fact that she is doing a sale to subscribe give the "don't subscribe" vibe, because we know what happens when an OF is on sale.

thanks!
I'm subbed to a creator who has had their OF on sale for at least 2-3 months. What do you mean by this "we know what happens when an OF is on sale".

Starting a new thread on this because it should be at the top of Google SEO.

Misspamme took deposits for Aus/UK/US tour over Jan/Feb/March. Heavily advertised on her IG. asked people to send $100 USD to her via PayPal friends and family.

So far, she is "mid-tour" yet there is not a single report of anybody actually meeting her or confirming a time/place. All mentioned of tour or meets have been completely scrubbed from all of her socials.

I have confirmed several reports of people requesting refunds and getting ghosted. She seems to do the same thing every time - says "sure give me your email" and then never responds again.

Just want to make clear that this is a huge deposit SCAM. Hopefully will stand as a warning to all.

Has anyone checked out her onlyfans? Went live on tik tok a few times as well. Has some huge tits and a nice ass. I saw some of the lives. Ig and onlyfans have the same username devilishlysweet_1
Been following her for awhile. shes a total baddie

Has anyone checked out her onlyfans? Went live on tik tok a few times as well. Has some huge tits and a nice ass. I saw some of the lives. Ig and onlyfans have the same username devilishlysweet_1
I am currently watching her live and I was just going to put in a request!

No but she seems valid from the spicy stuff she posts on IG.

Was unfortunately asked to not name names publicly but someone I talk to ordered an $80 custom from a still active model and not even a week later, she leaks it on the same site for 90% less.

The payment to record the custom had the option to be only for the person that bought the video. When this was brought to the creator’s attention, there was no reply and no action taken by them. Said person ended up having to contact staff to remove the video from being publicly visible on the site but when the creator found out about this, they promptly put it up on another subscription site and it went for even less. Due it probably being viewable for just the sub price. To add even more insult, it was then leaked on a hosting site where others could just grab it for free. Mind you this guy is always polite, courteous, and understanding to any model he talks to. Wasn’t even upset at the initial leak and just wanted to know what happened. Really unfortunate to see something like this happen to someone who’s really enthusiastic and genuine regarding customs and talking to models in general.