Itskaitiecali discussion

I believe it’s a picture of her non nude in an undersized bra.

i feel like its Christmas, holly shit finally some exciting news in the big boob world again. and why did they lock her original thread this site can be stupid sometimes
I totally agree.
Although stupid may be too light a description.

You've got members that argue over the silliest stuff. And as they argue, they fill the content thread with mindless back and forth.
Meanwhile, everyone that's 'watching' the thread, gets a notification that there is a new post, so they rush over to find guys posting,
"yes it is - no it's not - yes it is - no, it's not." :rolleyes:
Honestly, 690,000+ registered users that are here for content and they fill the thread with pointless arguments and debate.

So, we lock the thread until everybody cools down and wanders away, having lost interest in arguing. :)
Ptar

I think she underestimated herself by ALOT...I mean ALOT ALOT...A whole fucking lot. Lol. That 1st post is a 147 Likes..for $13.69!!? Add that up. That's just off 1 post she made. YungFreckz makes a heavy paycheck off OF but I'll tell you right now Kaitie was the first one we seen with that momentum back in 2014 that Freckz also had a few years ago but we were getting NUDES..if She's doing Nude content she's getting a 6 Figure check guaranteed by the end of the year. She's def going to get some money out of me for sure. Lol

Also what the fuck she's a 48R CUP!!? I Need custom videos right now. Lol that's crazy!! Man she grew!!

Any new material on there is it worth 14 a month
For many of us have been waiting and waiting to see more of her. Yeah, it's worth the 14.00 risk to see how much bigger she is and I guess actually support her.

I figure she'll slowly transition to fully topless before too long. You have to figure how long it's been since she was showing them off fully. There's a bit of "I'm new at this awkwardness in the short clip posted. I don't picture any real hardcore shit from her, she's got two huge assets that negate any real need for it. Still, I would love to see some masturbation JOI and maybe simulated oral later on.

Now if every post ends up being some in the mirror type selfie, even I'll be a little disappointed. She was awfully good back then of being a tease and really seemed to like playing with them. If she can get back into that same attitude, she'll do well.

Hopefully there won't be a bunch of "heroes" subbing and then uploading everything and causing her to say the hell with it.

I thought I heard she got a reduction years ago, guess I'm thinking of someone else. Glad she's still around

How’s the 1 piece of content on there? Is it a video? Is it literally just the same pic she put on Twitter? Lol

How’s the 1 piece of content on there? Is it a video? Is it literally just the same pic she put on Twitter? Lol
Giving how prolific she was when she was doing it for free, I expect she will deliver a lot

I think she underestimated herself by ALOT...I mean ALOT ALOT...A whole fucking lot. Lol. That 1st post is a 147 Likes..for $13.69!!? Add that up. That's just off 1 post she made. YungFreckz makes a heavy paycheck off OF but I'll tell you right now Kaitie was the first one we seen with that momentum back in 2014 that Freckz also had a few years ago but we were getting NUDES..if She's doing Nude content she's getting a 6 Figure check guaranteed by the end of the year. She's def going to get some money out of me for sure. Lol

Also what the fuck she's a 48R CUP!!? I Need custom videos right now. Lol that's crazy!! Man she grew!!
not everyone who likes something will neccessarily be a 'customer', but 100 subs on OF is already over a thousand. my main concern is too much incentive too early, she ll be less inclined to do more later

not everyone who likes something will neccessarily be a 'customer', but 100 subs on OF is already over a thousand. my main concern is too much incentive too early, she ll be less inclined to do more later
Likely better than no subs, and saying it's not worth the trouble. If she gets into the grove she did back "then" we should be in for a treat. And if it doesn't work out that way. We can look back at how many loads we lost to her free stuff and figure it was worth the price.

Honestly, in a way the Twitter pic is "better". The media on the OF (one post for now) is one pic of her in a undersized (but still very large bra) where she is spilling out of, even under her underarms. The short clip is in the same bra, she shimmys them some, does a quick turn to each side THAT is when you can see how fucking huge they are now. She still has that babyface (IMHO) and "cute" appeal. I don't think she'll ever pull off raw sexuality.

Is the post mind blowing ? ......No

Are her tits.

YES

She did post a pic on her Insta story, in the same bra as above. It is def a step up in hotness and looks like it may be a hint at a boob drop coming up.

I totally agree.
Although stupid may be too light a description.

You've got members that argue over the silliest stuff. And as they argue, they fill the content thread with mindless back and forth.
Meanwhile, everyone that's 'watching' the thread, gets a notification that there is a new post, so they rush over to find guys posting,
"yes it is - no it's not - yes it is - no, it's not." :rolleyes:
Honestly, 690,000+ registered users that are here for content and they fill the thread with pointless arguments and debate.

So, we lock the thread until everybody cools down and wanders away, having lost interest in arguing. :)
Ptar
ok yes i apologize i see were you guys are coming from now. ill watch my wording in the future

I personally think it’s so shiesty when content creators switch the wall to private. Before I sub I’d like to see how often you post and a general idea of the content

I personally think it’s so shiesty when content creators switch the wall to private. Before I sub I’d like to see how often you post and a general idea of the content
Reviews are definitely the way to go before subbing.
And be sure to read the descriptions. Sometimes guys join and then are angry because there is no full nudity. Despite there being no reference to it in the description. :(

The whole point of them doing that at least for some is to trick you into subbing. You know how many 2s and a fews that see a chick they like see she has a OF but sketchy that the content may not be what it is but still sub then be sad?

You not gonna ever sub again but she got that money from you this time..she also got it from 5000 others too..a few of those hundreds realized this was a waste of money why the others stick around blinded not realizing it's something cheaper that does more.

I'm also the blinded when it comes to Freckz lol. She can do no wrong for me..even with knowing I'm NEVER getting nudes unless I personally meet her in the physical and we hit it off and fuck her boyfriend cause if we hit it off that's null & void. :ROFLMAO: Those Huge ass Freckled titties is an anomaly..Q CUPS at that..not an anomaly more than Kaitie Cali but she's up there for me. Lol