have you ever wished for a girl with big tits to grow bigger

B

boobs4life

Yup! I have! It is just when they look so nice or so huge. It would be fun to see them get even bigger. It is like I love being under boob control

not one with big tits, but i have been with attractive small-breasted girls whom i wished had bigger tits. but still, i'd rather be with a woman who has real small tits than a woman with big fake ones.

I tell my wife that I wish hers were bigger. She's a 38D now, up from a 34B when I met here. Took about a year and pregnancy, but the tits stuck around. She hit 36C by herself though. I told her they should get to be about three times as big as they are now. She tells me I'm retarded. She's probably right.

a freind of mine had 38e boobs before she got pregnant , after the birth she lost loads of weight but not of her boobs she tells me shes a 34h now, shes huge ,

my gf was a 36g, or so we thought, she fits into a 34h quite well, which is apparantly the same as 36g. Hard to say what will happen when she gets pregnant. :) I definitely am not complaining

As a side note to this topic i just thought I might introduce some of you newbies to a couple of sites that deal with this kind of thing (if you're into reading stories)
www.overflowingbra.com
and
www.bearchive.com
Hope this is of some interest to ya and what ever ya do, keep this site going.
Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
I jokingly tell my wife that everyday. Tell you what, I am getting more of a what if reaction these days.