Dana, Sybil And Madeline - The Holy Trinity Of Retro Vintage Super Boobs

Cerebraun

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
There's a fair bit of talk on other threads about how we all had our big boob awakenings. Those first pubescent or even pre-pubescent stirrings of appreciation for women with serious sweater-stretchers. The women who pre-puberty - we had 'a crush' on, or who made us 'feel a bit funny' - and who, post-puberty, got our adolescent cocks hard, huge and pumping cum!

Three more women here.

Dana Gillespie. By her own accounts, an early developer, having a very full 44-inch bust by the age of 16! She also appears to have had a powerful sex drive and knew how to use it, and among her conquests was a very lucky young David Bowie! Her height and frame made her the archetype of the Sexy Amazon, and she often got cast in such roles, bulging many a furry/leather bodice to bursting point...

(The photos of her with the guitar were taken at the age of 16. Mind-blowing. I'm not sure if the nude shot really is her, and shaven pubes weren't really a thing at the time, but the face is very similar and the body type certainly, ah, stacks up...)

Sybil Danning. An actress who started out in bit parts in films like the Richard Lester The Three Musketeers, she really came to prominence in the early 1980s wirh starring roles in the likes of Battle Beyond The Stars and The Howling II. Of the former, Barry Norman hit it on the head when he described it as 'a sort of Magnificent Seven in Space - among their number, Sybli Danning, who as you can see has a Magnificent Two all by herself...'

(Fun fact: that ripped leotard costume in that photo from Battle there caused all sorts of wardrobe problems. As Sybil herself put it, 'there were certain parts of my anatomy which kept stretching and tearing the thing - it needed running repairs with safety pins!')

And Madeline Smith. Ah, Madeline. Petite, compared to the strapping, Amazonian Gillespie and Danning: very early in her career, even fairly flat-chested - until, suddenly, her little titties just grew and grew into two small-in-inches, big-in-cup-sizes knockers! They were even more impressive for being on such an otherwise tiny frame, and her pretty, pouty-lipped face just added to her allure...

(And she's the woman who, pre-pubescent, ignited my admiration and lust for big tits. Of all things, she appeared in one of my Mum's magazines, sitting on a chair in blue jeans and a blue top with her arms raised above her head - her chest looked absolutely enormous! She then went on to say, 'of course, they're not really that big compared to some, but my lack of height and my slim back make them stand out a lot bigger...' So she also sparked my penchant for Pocket Miracles!)

So there we have it. Three vintage Sirens who most definitely helped to make me the big breast-loving man I am today!

(Also. Madeline in photos 02 and 03. Is not that also the perfect mouth to imagine clamped lustfully around a big, throbbing hard-on?)

Attachments

• DANA 01.jpg
    DANA 01.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 83
  • DANA 02.jpg
    DANA 02.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DANA 03.png
    DANA 03.png
    557.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DANA 04.jpg
    DANA 04.jpg