Any Lactation Lovers?

bigboobers75

Reaction score
I was talking to a woman I had met from an erotic message board many many years ago. She was a double F cup who lactated for sexual pleasure and for her husband. Ever since then I've been hooked. Any other lactation lovers out there?

Attachments

• ucskSoS3YsaBVNg4vFkcsWsS210yGnwqRJjOCT8gQBI.png
    ucskSoS3YsaBVNg4vFkcsWsS210yGnwqRJjOCT8gQBI.png
    410.8 KB · Views: 2,246
Last edited by a moderator:
Recently found out a big tittied friend of mine hyperlactates and never has been pregnant hottest shit ever found out when she started leaking on cam one day when we were talking

Last edited:
Me too but it's difficult to find ANR/ABF relationships in France.

I was talking to a woman I had met from an erotic message board many many years ago. She was a double F cup who lactated for sexual pleasure and for her husband. Ever since then I've been hooked. Any other lactation lovers out there?View attachment 3572458
Me. I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember

I have been into this since I can remember. Love the engorged, veiny ones that need to be expressed. They have those breast pumps that go around the entire breast. I saw one video where at the end it was just filled with milk. Why can't I find more of those. Also love hyperlactation... wish we could find more of that too

Definitely an ABF lover, the milk jet wash not so much. Although boobs squirting milk is very hot.

I was talking to a woman I had met from an erotic message board many many years ago. She was a double F cup who lactated for sexual pleasure and for her husband. Ever since then I've been hooked. Any other lactation lovers out there?View attachment 3572458
My wife gave birth 4 years ago. Still breastfeeding