Africans only huge boobs (No African American please)

Like I said before it’s easy to see she’s a scam and her page is been run by the same people running that other ginormous boobs model from Ghana(names withheld), you already know their signature move is posting videos of less than 2 seconds. They are all ran and controlled by men.
Worst case scenario you will get ignored after you send the money, best scenario you will be sent the same recycled 5 secs video already floating on the internet. If a page has no personality and just posts pictures or short videos once in a while claiming they are selling content, it’s a Scam and ran by men.
You think you’re chatting with the model but the page is ran by a group of con men(with the models permission because she’s gets a cut) . Stay woke
Two different girls, I don’t know the first one, the second one is Pe@ce ol@yemi or mel@ninspride on IG. A beautiful busty and curvy black woman living in Nigeria.

Like I said before it’s easy to see she’s a scam and her page is been run by the same people running that other ginormous boobs model from Ghana(names withheld), you already know their signature move is posting videos of less than 2 seconds. They are all ran and controlled by men.
Worst case scenario you will get ignored after you send the money, best scenario you will be sent the same recycled 5 secs video already floating on the internet. If a page has no personality and just posts pictures or short videos once in a while claiming they are selling content, it’s a Scam and ran by men.
You think you’re chatting with the model but the page is ran by a group of con men(with the models permission because she’s gets a cut) . Stay woke.

Very true. Another sad truth for such ladies may be that, if and when money comes in, the men who control the account would likely take the lion share of it for themselves

Safchubpemvlpts

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    792.6 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_1255.jpeg
    IMG_1255.jpeg
    767.3 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_1252.jpeg